• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Music City Bowl thread

Our offensive coordinator sucks, but our offensive line coach is really awful. Hard to blame Steed's playcalling too much when he has to cope with Lobo's line.

Tanner is very unimpressive tonight. The D has played OK, but we're headed for an L at this point. It will take a lot for us to turn it around.

Well, best of luck to Givens if leaves. He had a great 12 games and I wish him well.

The ultimate Lobo call. 4th and 10 and you call a play where you throw a 4 yd pass. This guys stupidity knows no depth. He may be the nicest fellow in the whole world, but as an OC he is just terrible. You need 10 yds you idiot. Call a play that is designed to be complete 10 yds down the field!!!!!! You gain NOTHING by that call except to give MSS the ball. How can Grobe put up with such crap. It has to be discouraging to the kids-- it sure is to the fans FIRE LOBO

Barring a fumble return for TD, we are not winning this game

Tanner's inexperience really showing tonight.

Yep - not a very good game at all. Missed throws, a couple of bad sacks, not running when he can easily pick up at least 5 yards, and not even coming close to throwing past the chains on 4th down.

If I could unilaterally fire one coach at Wake Forest, it would probably be Lobo. And I fucking loathe Bzz.

The commentators are actually right on with their comment about Price zeroing in on Camp.

That sums it up. 4th and 10. The play call from Lobo is for Camp to run an underneath route and Price throws it to him.

Yes because that was the only route on the play and Lobo ordered Price to throw the ball to Camp.

Awesome display of football knowledge again by ph.

He's undefeated as a ps3 offensive coordinator.

Back