• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Music City Bowl thread

Ok Givens, man the fuck up. Watching Griffin lay himself out yesterday competing and this crap is night and day.

Givens has played a real low effort (no injury) game.

Price has that deer in the headlights look. Givens isn't helping, but the passes are a little off, even the bubble screens....

If you couldnt tell that Givens is gone from the article Dan did the other day then I don't know what to tell ya.

Really need a stop here... can't let this get out of hand early. Damn. Damn. Damn.

Price is missing
Givens isn't catching
...on the bright side the O-line does look pretty good...except for raines getting trucked on the field goal block

Givens looks gone mentally. We gotta get it together. Miss St already showed they can score fast.

+1 Maybe Grobe tells Chris if he doesn't want to play he can have a seat on he bench. Hate seeing so little effort. He could have played on the bball team last year

At this rate he starts to risk costing himself some $$ though. I don't think he's impressing anyone with this nonsense.

PhDeac said:
MBDeac08 wrote: And Skinner is in now according to the announcer. I'm deep into some expensive beers bit pretty sure they called Price Skinner.

Skinner is an LB for MSU.

Oh. Well like I said, beer and all that

Back