• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official NBA 2014-15 Season Thread: Dubs win Finals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you ever wonder what Lebron HGH would do for you? Like, how much better would you be at your endeavors, like apetit's pickup bball, plama's darts, or df07's tire swinging?

Not that surprising, but Kyrie has made a mini-leap this year that no one is talking about. Highest improvement in his WAR of any NBA player this year. More efficient on O and he's actually decent on defense now.

Does college/hs even test for it? Or is like every college football guy on something

Whoa. He had a ~1.5 WAR last year in 71 games. 34th out of PGs. Worse than Shelvin Mack.

RIP Earl Lloyd. "Inside the NBA" showed the interview he did with John Thompson (2000, I think they said) when Lloyd talked about Barkley. Understandably, Chuck appeared to be a little choked up.

Last edited:
Saying Rose can be back in 4-6 weeks - no chance he is the same player, you could already see him playing scared in some games. I am a bulls fan, but I am fairly certain we will never see 2008-2012 DRose again.

Saying Rose can be back in 4-6 weeks - no chance he is the same player, you could already see him playing scared in some games. I am a bulls fan, but I am fairly certain we will never see 2008-2012 DRose again.

We definitely won't see 2008-12 D Rose again. It's sad. It feels a little like McGrady's light burning out toward the end of his career.

Gar Forman was kind of dumb for giving the 4-6 weeks timeline though. If Rose takes 6 or 7 weeks, he's going to get slaughtered by public opinion.

Just imagine if Rose came back and just balled out and his jumper was fixed and he was dunking on dweebs and the Bulls won the 'ship.

Just imagine if Rose came back and just balled out and his jumper was fixed and he was dunking on dweebs and the Bulls won the 'ship.

I was hoping that would happen the first time, though. Kevin Pelton ran an article back in the day with some nerdy-nerd stats (apetit stuff) about increase in jumper efficiency and usage by players coming back from knee injuries. Apparently it's somewhat common that players come back with a better jumper after rehabbing form an injury.

Didn't seem to happen for Rose, though. :(

Rose shooting a jumper looks like a guy trying to imitate a good jump shot, like he's thinking the whole process through while he's doing it. Not natural at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back