• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official NBA 2014-15 Season Thread: Dubs win Finals

Status
Not open for further replies.
i had forgot about that awful blake travel call

billy kennedy made that one with much gusto

he can barely contain his joy at the offensive goaltend at the end

CDvJfvfUEAAdWI5.jpg:large

reading up on the history between Kennedy and Doc its fairly absurd he'd be calling a game 5

clips are going to win g6

what time does mayweather pac start saturday? if the nba tips g7 at 10:30 will defs be overlap

clips are going to win g6

what time does mayweather pac start saturday? if the nba tips g7 at 10:30 will defs be overlap

and I'll be at a motherfucking saturday afternoon wedding of two people I met once, and the bride strongly dislikes me from that encounter.

Seems like Chris is going to be part of another flame out in the playoffs. Disappointing.

Wish he could win.

This series is incredible. That game was absolutely terribly officiated. The refs were nowhere close to prepared for the intensity of the game. Between Leonard, Paul, Blake, and Duncan, I don't think another series in the rest of the playoffs will feature a higher level of play. All of those guys are playing near flawless basketball, just comically good. Moments where they are completely unstoppable. It's a shame it's buried in the middle of the night.

it's not the middle of the night where the games are played.

I do wish they actually tipped at 8 and 10:30. Seems like the late game tips between 10:45-10:50.

and I'll be at a motherfucking saturday afternoon wedding of two people I met once, and the bride strongly dislikes me from that encounter.

To be fair, you did tell her that her ass looked huge in the pants she was wearing.

I do wish they actually tipped at 8 and 10:30. Seems like the late game tips between 10:45-10:50.

The late game tips late because the 8:00 game runs late. Spurs-Clips actually started on NBA TV while the last 40+ seconds ran out of the Rockets win.

the tip time for the blazers-memphis the night before was 10: 47 pm est.
Do they push the start back to let the early game end until they just have to start it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back