• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official NBA 2014-15 Season Thread: Dubs win Finals

Status
Not open for further replies.
the tip time for the blazers-memphis the night before was 10: 47 pm est.
Do they push the start back to let the early game end until they just have to start it?

Start it on NBA TV if it's a TNT broadcast and ESPN2 if it's an ESPN broadcast. It's happened a few times so far.

Someone remind me why I got into an NBA argument with OWG Spurs donks in the other thread? I hate myself for not knowing better.

The late game tips late because the 8:00 game runs late. Spurs-Clips actually started on NBA TV while the last 40+ seconds ran out of the Rockets win.

Don't they usually tip the 8:00 game around 8:10 or 8:15 now? I haven't watched too many starts to the early games but I remember that being the case in the playoffs.

seems regular season games on tnt started at 805 and now playoffs at 810. more time for chuck.

i had forgot about that awful blake travel call

billy kennedy made that one with much gusto

he can barely contain his joy at the offensive goaltend at the end

CDvJfvfUEAAdWI5.jpg:large

That was the worst call of the game, IMO. It only made sense if you just ignored the dribble Blake took which the ref had a clear view of.

To be honest though, the Clips should just be preparing to play 5 on 8 in pivotal playoff games at this point. That's what you get for bitching about meaningless calls in meaningless games in December.

Official NBA 2014-15 Season Thread: hot damn, steph curry

so you want the fans going to the game to have to miss work to go?

It's the PLAYOFFS, bro. Seriously though, millions of viewers >>>>>>> 20K or so in attendance.

do you think the nba is purposefully not trying to get as many viewers as possible?

do you think the nba is purposefully not trying to get as many viewers as possible?

Not at all, but they aren't swinging it around like they need to. I think one of the biggest barriers for the NBA to expand their market is the lack of a consistent time slot. Even the regular season games on TNT and ESPN seem to vary. 7 and 9:30 is almost certainly preferable. This series should have had basically every single game in EC primetime.

Not at all, but they aren't swinging it around like they need to. I think one of the biggest barriers for the NBA to expand their market is the lack of a consistent time slot. Even the regular season games on TNT and ESPN seem to vary. 7 and 9:30 is almost certainly preferable. This series should have had basically every single game in EC primetime.

How do they do that for games in the PST? The best they can do for EC viewership is have Friday night and Sunday afternoon games? That would have worked best for games in LA, but the NBA can only do so much about it.

I don't think you appreciate how annoying it is for west coasters to have games starting at 4PM

start games at 11 pm east coast time and then complain about east coast bias. brilliant.

If the NBA wanted viewers they should have switched the start times of those two games last night. Nobody on the east coast wanted to watch the Rockets and Mavs last night.

strange, both games tonight both at nearly the same time.

So who bows out of the NBA playoffs first this year: Paul, Teague, or Duncan?

(Now that Aminu was the first one out)

So who bows out of the NBA playoffs first this year: Paul, Teague, or Duncan?

(Now that Aminu was the first one out)

Actually Johnson was the first out.

hah apparently the ptors are leanings towards bringing back dwane da donk casey as coach.

poor canadians

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back