• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official NBA 2014-15 Season Thread: Dubs win Finals

Status
Not open for further replies.
the 6 start tonight kinda sucks because it means i have to knock off work super early but it kinda rules because it means i have to knock off work super early. i'm so effing hyped right. #lego

TEXAS, COME GET YO WHOOPIN!

well i have tix for g1 and 2 and will be in belize for 5 and 7, so i'd be cool with that.

i doubt it happens as they look good with dawight back on the roid juice.

btw i dont think anyone ever discussed kerr's GENIUS decision to put bogut on tony allen. no chance mcFAIL thinks of that.

I, too, am excited for game 1 tonight. But every win from now on is gravy. That comeback from 3-1 down against the Clippers was so goddamn satisfying after you haterz went on an on about how the Rockets aren't a good team.

And some of you still don't think they're a good (or great) team, but that's a little unreasonable. They won the SW division, won 56 games, and reached WCF. You'd think the Rockets would have silenced critics by now, no matter the outcome of the damn WCF when they don't have the FULL SQUAD. I mean, at the beginning of the season a LOT of people thought the Rockets would be worse this year than last year, possibly struggling to make the playoffs.

btw this vantage sports article about Harden's reputation for flopping is p good

http://www.vantagesports.com/story/...ng-fouls-drawn-mean-james-harden-is-a-flopper

TL;DR: Harden doesn't "flop" nearly as much as people think he does. He generates a ton of contact though, and on a portion of those plays he flails his arms or head. Also, he almost never goes out of his way to avoid contact--he's going to the hoop whether there's a defender there or not.

I, too, am excited for game 1 tonight. But every win from now on is gravy. That comeback from 3-1 down against the Clippers was so goddamn satisfying after you haterz went on an on about how the Rockets aren't a good team.

And some of you still don't think they're a good (or great) team, but that's a little unreasonable. They won the SW division, won 56 games, and reached WCF. You'd think the Rockets would have silenced critics by now, no matter the outcome of the damn WCF when they don't have the FULL SQUAD. I mean, at the beginning of the season a LOT of people thought the Rockets would be worse this year than last year, possibly struggling to make the playoffs.

I know the feeling. I felt the same way the year the Mavs won the championship. I hope for your sake the Rockets keep winning so you can continue to rub it in our faces

That being said, the Rockets struggled with a Mavs team riddled with injuries and the disease known as Rondo.

The Clips pounded them for 7 quarters without CP3 and for games 3 and 4. I didn't think they had the stones to comeback and win that series. They totally deserve credit for that. But you can't really say they have been that impressive either

Clipes woulda gotten destroyed at this point vs GSW. Had nothing left in the tank. Barnes and Crawford shooting 22% from 3, Redick falling off the last 3 games. No legs left.

so, weird millennial #youdidit talk aside, the draft lotto is tonight!

Clipes woulda gotten destroyed at this point vs GSW. Had nothing left in the tank. Barnes and Crawford shooting 22% from 3, Redick falling off the last 3 games. No legs left.
I was referring to our bet.

That the clips would have been at least 2 to 1 dogs against the dubs.

That the clips would have been at least 2 to 1 dogs against the dubs.

Well the team that beat them are 5 to 1 dogs, didn't I have the over and you are all like "2:1 is too much!!!" or am I remembering this wrong.

Zero chance I would have remembered that had I won. Zero.

Capela could actually make a difference this series. Doesn't have to go against Blake and DeAndre all the time now.

D-League to playoff contributor! CLINT NDUMBA!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back