• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official NBA 2014-15 Season Thread: Dubs win Finals

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a tough time reconciling the fact that the 3/6 game in the West is between two teams who have one loss each in the last 3 weeks.

@ESPNSteinLine
Lance Stephenson? Lowest 3-point percentage EVER with at least 100 attempts at .171. Previous low: Micheal Ray Richardson (.188) in 1981-82

I love the cans but they have no chance in R1. 5 games max.

This. Yes they have Davis and just got back Holiday, but just remember they have DONK Williams as their coach, and their bench is average at best. I say GS in 5

Well that was a month of work down the drain, would have been better off to coast to the 6th.

Clips and Spurs the two, if not the hottest, teams in the NBA in the first round.

Ummmm dubs

That Knicks loss comes back to haunt them.

and the nets, jazz and lakers back in december, detroit and jazz again in january. do a little more than just show up to any one of those games and they're the 2 seed.

crazy play off finish this year.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/source...-scott-brook-s-future-as-coach-052154505.html

Woj says Scotty Brooks' seat is uncertain, Billy Donovan is a likely candidate (good call Brews).

Yes please. More unlikely because unproven, but could possibly look at Kevin Ollie too: played with Durant and some of them in their rookie years. As long as its no-retreaded coaches that bounce around everywhere.

Could also be interesting to see Thibs there, though idk if he's a good fit roster wise. Would be an excellent pickup if it were to somehow happen though

this clip of the knicks season highlights set to "one shining moment" was funnier than i thought it would be

Dammit I am really displeased with this Spurs-Clips matchup. My two favorite teams in the west. That's a huge win for the Warriors as I think those are the only two west teams with a shot to beat them. Now they only need to beat one of them. And it won't be until the conference finals so they may not need to be either of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back