• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official NBA 2014 Offseason Thread: KD35, Beal both out for 6-8 weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.
*visitor bench

Behind the Six bench this past year were like 40 of MCW's relatives.

*visitor bench

Behind the Six bench this past year were like 40 of MCW's relatives.

The visitor bench is the spot to be. Maybe if you take apetit he can wear an ish smith jersey again, get ish to acknowledge him TWICE, and miss it both times.

Apetit: "I wonder who ish is waving to??"
Palma: :rulz:

when I watch Klay Thompson gingerly move around the court I think to myself, no way would I give him up for Kevin Love.

when I watch Klay Thompson gingerly move around the court I think to myself, no way would I give him up for Kevin Love.

I can't wait for LBJ to just go off on Love in the second round of the playoffs once he realizes how bad he is at defense.

Just picked Wiggins over Exum in the 3rd round of the keeper league. I'll probably regret that. I already have Rudy Gay, Jimmy Butler, and Nerlens, so my shooting% is gonna be dogshit

Just picked Wiggins over Exum in the 3rd round of the keeper league. I'll probably regret that. I already have Rudy Gay, Jimmy Butler, and Nerlens, so my shooting% is gonna be dogshit

I have an issue with the fact that Exum couldn't get on the floor for the Australia national team

What value does Butler have on a fantasy team?

What value does Butler have on a fantasy team?
15-5-2-2 last season and he was hurt most of the year, he just had a piss poor shooting % last year after his injury. He's also a 12th round keeper for me, so there's upside there.

Last edited:
interesting the nba superstars are pushing getting rid of max contracts. so not salary cap for the platers but salary cap for the teams. that seems like a good idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back