• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official NBA 2014 Offseason Thread: KD35, Beal both out for 6-8 weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.
CBS just had a big article about it. Clearly his fate has been up in the air for the past six months. :noidea:

Zards also poached Maryland women's hoops assistant coach who was an assistant at Durant's high school.

Spike Lee and Shaka had dinner together on Wednesday night at Edo's in Richmond. Ate healthy and drank only water.
Is Spike trying to recruit Shaka to coach the Knicks?

#hottake Dion Waiters is gonna kill it for MY CAVS this year, which could put them in a tricky spot in signing him to an extension. When is the new TV deal (and much higher cap/tax threshold) supposed to come into play?

It went up $5 mil this past year and expected to go up another $5 mil the next and then I dunno. I read somewhere the league can do things to smooth it out so its not some huge spike.

Guess Flip and TWolves had all the leverage.

Is the lottery reform proposal going to pass? Have heard very little about it in the past month, which makes me think, as proposed, it's dead.

so the wolves get bennett, young, and wiggins? what's this about waiters?

looks like lillard, drummond, hayward and derozan haven't been getting minutes.

Lillard, Hayward, Parsons, and Korver miss out. Surprised all three of Hayward, Parsons, and Korver are left stateside. Figured one of them would make the cut. Parsons in particular seemed to play well. Sending Lillard home, they must have confidence Rose will hold up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back