• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

OFFICIAL NCAA "actual" Round 1 discussion thread

Skip mention during the Harvard game on him being the only coach to press after a missed shot

BTW, great Cincy - Harvard game going on here. Managing to watch this amidst my newly-found Quad webcam voyeurism.

Cincy pissed this game away. The amount of layups they missed, on top of the fact that they freaking didn't have everyone in their book is laughable.

more people pulling for albany than florida in freaking ORLANDO. c'mon gator fans...

That's one tall broad wearing #44 for UAlbany. You ever seen her? She's ugly as sin but a helluva basketball player.

Good day for potential Wake coaches today, going 2-0. I count five others yet to play.

I'm not going to lie, I'm really impressed with how hard Delaware is going at MSU. MSU is playing a good game and the Hens are sticking with them every step of the way.

doug gottlieb is a piss poor color guy. how in the hell does he continue to get this gig?

doug gottlieb is a piss poor color guy. how in the hell does he continue to get this gig?

With the need for eight different sets of announcing crews (not to mention those at NIT sites for ESPN), the talent gets spread pretty thin.

Love Izzo. Game delaware's coach a long talk after that game.

these state cheerleaders are really annoying. this one girl won't stop yelling "WHOAAA WHOAAAA, WHOAAAA, WHOAAA" directly into a basket microphone...

Back