• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

OFFICIAL NCAA TOURNAMENT THREAD- FIRST FOUR

tigerswood

Reaction score
So these teams are really good at offense. Not so much D. Both would be beating us by 10+ at the moment though for sure.

Also, if eventually we want to do the individual regional threads that works too later on.

does anyone else feel bad for the Liberty basketball players. i just have to assume that most of them had no idea what they were really getting into when they accepted a basketball scholarship from LU. or does LU not give out schollys? either way i feel bad

i wouldnt want to go to liberty regardless.. you cant even hold hands in public.. what is this intense christian nazi bullshit they have going on up there

I am actually excited for this St. Marys MTSU game. I haven't seen MTSU play but they have gotten a lot of love.

does anyone else feel bad for the Liberty basketball players. i just have to assume that most of them had no idea what they were really getting into when they accepted a basketball scholarship from LU. or does LU not give out schollys? either way i feel bad

What is that suppose to mean?

i wouldnt want to go to liberty regardless.. you cant even hold hands in public.. what is this intense christian nazi bullshit they have going on up there

I am finishing up my last semester there now and have never heard any of this.

So, the Robert Morris coach has over 60 wins in just 3 seasons and appears to be about 30 years old. Just sayin....

I am finishing up my last semester there now and have never heard any of this.

Liberty has an honor code that restricts everything from public displays of affection to movies watched by students in their dorm rooms. The honor code of the university, “The Liberty Way,” requires students to abstain from watching R-rated movies. Author Kevin Roose, who went undercover as a student at Liberty, recalled that one night, several men were watching 300, which is rated R, and they were caught, fined a combined $350, and the movie was confiscated. At Liberty, breaking the rules always comes with a fine, and the fine for each “crime” is listed in The Liberty Way. Liberty also restricts hugging for three seconds, doesn’t allow dancing and prohibits students from participating in any unauthorized protest.

Back