• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official NFL Super Bowl 50 Thread

Today, 05:23 PM

bobknightfan

Sleep Tight, Ya Morons!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, more politics later. I'm off to my son's house in Jamestown to drink a little beer, eat a little chili....and watch the Broncos' defense ruin a lot of posters' day.

bobknightfan

Sleep Tight, Ya Morons!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, more politics later. I'm off to my son's house in Jamestown to drink a little beer, eat a little chili....and watch the Broncos' defense ruin a lot of posters' day.

HOORAY FOR YOU!

Wow. Panthers really shat the bed. Bad cam from here on out. Won't even dive for the fumble.

Easily, best part of this game was Gaga and the halftime show. Otherwise, terrible.

Ugh, the Peyton schmoozing is gonna be insufferable. Might have been the worst player in the entire game.

I'm gonna drink a whole lot of Budweisers

The ARG-GER world cup final was way more interesting and fun to watch.

Something about the whole broadcast felt flat

lol talib a damn fool

bobknightfan

Sleep Tight, Ya Morons!

"Sleep tight, ya morons!"
LOL! What a signature.

Back