• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official - NFL Turkey Thread

Has Mount Cody been a bust in the NFL? I don't hear much about him.

no. he got into shape this year and is playing very well. only plays 1st and 2nd downs, but stops run well with Ngata.

I know I am a Ravens fan, but Ravens stadium always sounds really loud, especially so tonight.

Couple tough breaks the difference so far - the chop block call on ginn's TD and the PI. Either one could have gone either way. 3 there at the end would have been big - Braylon has to fight for that ball.

Couple tough breaks the difference so far - the chop block call on ginn's TD and the PI. Either one could have gone either way. 3 there at the end would have been big - Braylon has to fight for that ball.

Agreed!!! He did not help his QB at all. If you can't get to the ball than help your QB & team out so you don't give up the ball & still have a chance at some points!

The short week's most noticeable on the niners pass protection. Just not ready for a lot of what Baltimore does and it shows. Gotta hold them to fg's and hope to make some adjustments in the 4th

Back