• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official - NFL Turkey Thread

Romo to Robinson. Touchdown Cowboys. This is becoming a weekly occurrence...

Nothing says Thanksgiving quite like Enrique Iglesias.

I paused this game long enough early on to be sure I could fast forward through Nickelback.

Fantastic advice. I applied it to game two and now am nearing the end of the first half and will fast forward through Enrique straight to the third quarter.

Is the NFL this out of touch with what music the average football fan finds appealing?

Poor showing from the lions, especially in terms of turnovers and penalties. The packers are better than any team in recent memory. This second game seems much better.

LOL Cowgirls....nice play Newman, you rode him like a horse and he still caught it. What a thug play.

Yeah that was hero work from Romo.

and more importantly, Laurent Robinson with his 2nd td of the day - fantasy hero.

980747_77821a6e46_m.jpeg

ESPN fantasy article this morning about Robinson:

"Don't get carried away, though: He has seven catches for three TDs the past couple of games, a ratio that won't continue."

Oops.

Robinson never quits on plays and finds pockets of space in the endzone. Romo will continue to find him there as long as he continues to get free in the paint.

Laurent Robinson...stud. Picked Cruz and him up off free agency in Week 4 and like Week 6 respectively and have been rolling ever since.

Miami calmly going back down the field. Wow. Turning into a great finish. Well either see Romo hero or Romo goat.

Hope so, playing Frank Gore in fantasy since Ray Lewis is out again

Back