• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official NFL Week 3 Thread: Falcons Conquer NFC South !! ! !!

Also the Patriots fans leading the charge are Ayo and me. Then RSF who usually has his patriots hardon cuckolded till mid season with his whoa is me but eventually he breaks through. There's also the rando that I was alluding to, I guess Ayo knows who I'm talking about. Also I think Indian princess is a Pats fan but doesn't post and RTQ doesn't say much so I've labeled her bandwagon.

we should all start a thread !

and if it's any consolation, I think we're going to beat the bills into submission on sunday, that's gonna be a pretty fun game

I get a kick out of Panther's fans getting angry with ayo. If the Pats keep winning and the Panther's keep losing it's only going to get funnier.
It's hilarious how sensitive they get about Cam.

I know all fan bases have peeps that overreact after each good or bad thing happens but ours does seem particularly awful. Our wideouts and OLine go from being a sneaky strength of the team to the worst group in football week to week. And every time we lose we "provide the blueprint to beat us" to the rest of the league. People were saying that after @ATL last year and we won the next 3 by about a hundred points.

The blueprint to beating the Panthers is to get pressure on the QB and mix up coverages. Shocker that's the blueprint to win every football game.

I know all fan bases have peeps that overreact after each good or bad thing happens but ours does seem particularly awful. Our wideouts and OLine go from being a sneaky strength of the team to the worst group in football week to week. And every time we lose we "provide the blueprint to beat us" to the rest of the league. People were saying that after @ATL last year and we won the next 3 by about a hundred points.

On the real though, we do have some trash WRs.

Panthers are good. Some of the fans on here are certainly overreacting.

Where is 2&2 this morning? Why is he not waxing poetic about the Giants today?

Just saw the highlights, so it might not be fair, but Cam made a number of really dumb plays. They also showed him with some great throws though.

Cam was clearly distracted by what hat he was going to pick from his epic collection for the post-game interview. Not even a solid group of wide receivers and offensive line is going to overcome that.

Slim has pretty bad taeks everywhere

I think my favorite thing is the overwhelming confidence shown before the schedule that even continues during the season. Like if only these 8 critical things didn't happen we would be 3-0, or no way we won't be at least 5-1 when the Cardinals come to town. The average margin of victory of all of last year was like 1 point, even the highest average victory was something like 10 points. It gives the idea that all games on average will be close and anything really can happen.

TBF, so many games last year we were killing even good teams and let up in the second half. And we blew out plenty of bad teams.

The main difference between last year and this is that our schedule is a lot harder (at least, outside the division)

Back