• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official November 8, 2016 Election Day Thread

Van Jones is completely full of shit. Still trying to make everything about race. PH and all the other board lib racists should love him.

Bob u were right on a lot of this, I'll give u that. But your being ignorant to think there isn't real fear in this Country if this holds up. Just like there will be if it doesn't. I only hope T can step up and tries to unite everyone

When a candidate gains a following with anti-Muslim talk, you don't think Muslims are going to be scared?

This is only going to empower people to act out against Muslims. Do you really think the Trump administration and Republican Congress are going to look out for the rights of Muslims?

As a country we've been racist against Muslims for 15 years. Time to stop faking it and acting like everything's alright

Pretty much. We should pop this bubble anyways. The market going down is short term noise, and probably for the best

On the RJK boards, this is the small space where we agree.

As someone who has a piece now, I say we go ahead and take the haircut. I'll live.

As a 30 year old I know that I'm living in a fantasy land. A bubble. An excuse for our parents and grandparents not to pay the loan shark back. Its time. I'd rather it be now than my future children or their grandchildren. It shouldn't be on them.

FOX News gave WI to Trump an hour ago. CNN is holding out to the last gasp.

I predominantly watch CNN but Christ fellas this is obvious. Move on.

My takeaway from the night is that people don't care about the issues. Amazing how emails > Muslim ban, dumbass wall plan, loosely speaking about nuc's. But the emails dude, the emails. the people have spoken that they want change, even if it makes no sense

My takeaway from the night is that people don't care about the issues. Amazing how emails > Muslim ban, dumbass wall plan, loosely speaking about nuc's. But the emails dude, the emails. the people have spoken that they want change, even if it makes no sense

Very true.

Lol the last 3 minutes of cnn all but gave it to trump? He's winning wi, nh, and pa

I assume Hillary's campaign peeps need to find a new line of work

The dnc is so fucking stupid, they coulda prevented this whole change thing by just going bernie

So is the next president democratic mark Cuban?

The odds of some rando Silicon Valley bro coming out of the woodworks in 2020 is relatively high. We are seeing the end of experienced politicians winning the Presidency. In my lifetime, Daddy Bush is the only president who had a full term of federal experience.

Back