• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official November 8, 2016 Election Day Thread

Dnc did get too cocky

They scared away anyone legit from running against Hillary

Time to party white dudes! You did it! You made America great again! Bout to have all three branches. Let the good times roll amirite?

So how long is the moratorium on the black vote not showing up tonight for?

Because you realize that is what lost the election, right? Analyze the swing states.

Why didn't Hillary get that demographic out? That's the reflection that is truly needed.

Hopefully the realization is that the RNC and DNC are obsolete. They need to die.

I guess I was just amazed by the amount of people who wouldn't vote for Clinton or Trump, and basically treated their faults as equals. To me people that didn't lean strong right should've easily seen how trumps flaws were/are worse than Clinton's, but that was not the case.

What do you know? This election is turning into the electoral rout that all the know-it-all privileged elitist liberals on the boards were telling us it was going to be all along.

Don't think I've ever seen a group of people who were so out of touch with the real world.

Bob u were right on a lot of this, I'll give u that. But your being ignorant to think there isn't real fear in this Country if this holds up. Just like there will be if it doesn't. I only hope T can step up and tries to unite everyone

Don't give him too much credit. BKF's pick to win was Hillary Clinton. So was Knights. More credit to those that really believed their candidate would win and were correct as opposed to those who kept hedging their non-bets and moving the goalposts.

At the same time, their guy won. So enjoy basking in the victory. Just not so much the I-told-you-so's.

Actually Morning Joe is the one Media outlet who was touting a Trump win right up until today. Not sure I know of any other relatively moderate media show that got it as right as they did.

What do you know? This election is turning into the electoral rout that all the know-it-all privileged elitist liberals on the boards were telling us it was going to be all along.

Don't think I've ever seen a group of people who were so out of touch with the real world.

Except everyone in the entire world.

CNN also won't call UT, where Trump has a 25 percent lead and Clinton is in third.

What are the odds now of kanye 2020? Before tonight, I would have been joking

Yup x100, I don't even know if I like bsf, but we've been on the same page about this for a year

Randleman, NC: the crossroads of the world

And it's not even about not being in touch with the real world, people vote the celebrity candidate, it's not that hard. #14:1

You missed my point. I thought the number of people going against trump would negate the additional people he was bringing out on his side. Many of my college friends who voted pub in the past refused to do so in this election. But hey, I was so so wrong.

Oh God Van Jones is going full retard right now

Look at the base that you claim to represent. They didn't show up. Because a majority of them realize that Clinton and the institutional Dems don't actually help them. At all. Their social programs exist so that the elites get a cut. Actually reform it and you're constituency may come out.

The party of FDR is dead. You are Wall Street. You are to be busted.

Oh God Van Jones is going full retard right now

Look at the base that you claim to represent. They didn't show up. Because a majority of them realize that Clinton and the institutional Dems don't actually help them. At all. Their social programs exist so that the elites get a cut. Actually reform it and you're constituency may come out.

The party of FDR is dead. You are Wall Street. You are to be busted.

What social programs are you referring to?

And it's not even about not being in touch with the real world, people vote the celebrity candidate, it's not that hard. #14:1

Yeah there was a great comment on the kickoff of the election coverage - after all the ads and biased media and lawsuits and 18+ months of campaign spending... The overall outlook on the candidates didn't change by more than 1%. And they held for the election. None of it mattered and the dummies are pissed and they voted for the outsider celebrity.

Good times.

Unsurprisingly FOX seems to be the only station attempting to get actual numbers at this point.

CNN just gave Utah to Trump

Back