• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official November 8, 2016 Election Day Thread

I'm judging Trump on one issue, Carried Interest/Capitol Gains and the tax code.

Reform that or die

Most of those jobs are low wage jobs. Need to focus on being the leader is new industries

You need a mix. A certain percentage of people are dumbasses. We need to enable them to just do things with their hands. So gotta keep some of that manufacturing in play.

You need a mix. A certain percentage of people are dumbasses. We need to enable them to just do things with their hands. So gotta keep some of that manufacturing in play.

Doing things with your hands doesn't mean you're a dumbass.

I agree with that, but people need to also realize that certain jobs aren't coming back. Get educated, embrace the jobs of tomorrow

I agree with that, but people need to also realize that certain jobs aren't coming back. Get educated, embrace the jobs of tomorrow

Yeah. The hands-on jobs of the future require education.

HillDawg punting the concession speech is bush league horseshit.

Podesta addresses the crowd. Looks like Hillary isn't delivering a concession speech tonight.

Hillary is done and should be ashamed

This is on the dnc

Van Jones is losing his mind. What a joke.

Van Jones is losing his mind. What a joke.

You took America back. Congratulations. You don't have to listen to black people voice their opinions anymore.

Hillary questioning the outcome of the election? Huh, sounds like the democrats dont respect our democracy

Hillary questioning the outcome of the election? Huh, sounds like the democrats dont respect our democracy

There's a big difference between waiting for the votes to be counted and questioning the votes that were counted.

Back