• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official November 8, 2016 Election Day Thread

I'm flipping through my U-Verse cable news verse between CNN, FOX and MSNBC and...

OAN (crazy right dudes) gives Trump 277. It has to be over soon.

Honestly, I think she wasn't prepared mentally at all for losing. For all her warts, the weight of the desire to break that glass ceiling has to be crushing. That is completely sincere from her. She had to downplay feminism because of the negative connotations, but that mattered a ton to her.

Honestly, I think she wasn't prepared mentally at all for losing. For all her warts, the weight of the desire to break that glass ceiling has to be crushing. That is completely sincere from her. She had to downplay feminism because of the negative connotations, but that mattered a ton to her.

I'd say it was similar to 2008. She thought she had bought the election. And her smugness shown through.

Until possibly the last couple days. Then she appeared vaguely human. But apparently that was too late.

You took America back. Congratulations. You don't have to listen to black people voice their opinions anymore.

What black vote?

That is why Trump is your next president.

If they had shown up on even '12 levels then HRC would have won.

Think before you post

I regret not doing more straight up bets here (sup DCDeac).

I can't believe that the dude who once decided between Clay Aiken and Arsenio Hall as his Celebrity Apprentice ended the Bush and Clinton dynasties in 9 months. The two families who have been in (or working for in a high capacity) the executive branch my entire life.

The guy who did this (one of the most brutal takedowns ever):

DRUG THEM. and is quickly approaching a justified mandate. Wow.

What black vote?

That is why Trump is your next president.

If they had shown up on even '12 levels then HRC would have won.

Think before you post

You keep harping on that. Link to the exit poll numbers? And where was I talking about black votes?

Carville made some good points. Hillary hit all the traditional markers. Huge bump from the convention. Won each debate in the polls. Was up huge after the last debate. I don't think we can underestimate the effect of Comey and the Trump campaign reaction (or lack thereof) to it.

Even Trump's own campaign thought they had lost.

you don't call it a #silentmajority for nothing. Like I love Hillary. I'd still vote Trump. doesn't take a brain surgeon to realize there's 2% of the electorate like me who watched The Apprentice. It got 30 million viewers a week.

You keep harping on that. Link to the exit poll numbers? And where was I talking about black votes?

Carville made some good points. Hillary hit all the traditional markers. Huge bump from the convention. Won each debate in the polls. Was up huge after the last debate. I don't think we can underestimate the effect of Comey and the Trump campaign reaction (or lack thereof) to it.

Since exit polls have been proven to be prejudiced nonsense at this point, I'll wait.

But I'll guarantee you that the swing state minority vote is down +5% from 2008. Probably closer to 10%. It's been the comment most people are afraid to admit tonight on air.

Hillary does nothing for the working class. White or non-white. And that's why she lost.

Now CNN is covering for Hillary not conceding. Christ.

I don't think she needs to either, but why are we talking about this?

Now CNN is covering for Hillary not conceding. Christ.

I don't think she needs to either, but why are we talking about this?

well that's the downside of having a liberal media telling her she was gonna win for 3 months, this caught her completely off guard. Someone like me shoulda ran her campaign. She basically just went silent outside of the debates and didn't instantly recognize trump's "hey you're losing your jobs cause of her" would resonate in the rust belt. retarded. I recognized and posted it instantly after 3 seconds in these here debate threads.

Last edited:
I wonder what the MSM would be saying if Trump did not concede under the same circumstances.

Back