• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

OFFICIAL pinochadeac loves [Redacted] thread

Wow, they might be worse than ever if this keeps up. Colgate is AWFUL yet still better than Wake over the first 5 minutes is better.

#ScorchedEarth

Love what I'm seeing. Keep going, Colgate.

Colgate is legit abysmal, but the way we're playing, the announcers are saying they deserve to be predicted WAAAY higher than finishing 8th in the Patriot league.

At least 4 open 3s for toothpaste school. Several easy layups. Wake 2/8 to start the game.

Colgate lost 7 of their last 9 games last year, so they're coming in with some momentum.

Colgate is legit abysmal, but the way we're playing, the announcers are saying they deserve to be predicted WAAAY higher than finishing 8th in the Patriot league.

...and we are actually lower than 13th in the ACC.

How many fucking 3 point looks are you gonna give them? Holy shit, you guys suck.

Guy that looks like Jeffrey Wright just drilled a 3 for Colgate.

wright.jpg

we will, i'm sure, win this game handily. but this is just so hard to watch.

If I'm honest, offense has looked pretty good at times. Defense has been abysmal. They are not bothered at all by our press.

Wake Forest basketball: hysterically non-competitive.

I hate to say it, but I hope we lose every game. Shit I'm getting cynical as I approach 40! :)

Back