• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

OFFICIAL pinochadeac loves [Redacted] thread

LOL!

This is over the line:
Thread: OFFICIAL pinochadeac loves [Redacted] thread

Low blow :)

I can't lie, Overton's defensive stance-hand clap made me hate him a little. I'll try to get over it by the VIM game.
I can already tell I'm going to hate Overton. He's a cocky son of a bitch, and I don't think his actual game/talent stacks up to his arrogance. He's gonna get a wake up call come ACC play. That is, if he even plays much.

LOL. Are people really this dumb? The fact that we're all here, still complaining, and haven't just walked away is a testament to just how crazy committed our fanbase is.

No, some people are just miserable human beings, and want to share their gift with others. Meaning you. They probably root against their own children if they don't like the YMCA coach. You know, it's all about promoting Positive Change. ;)

Edit: "You" refers to the public, who use their eyes to read text. Not RacerDeac specifically. Not looking to hurt any butts, here ...

Last edited:
Back