• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

OFFICIAL pinochadeac loves [Redacted] thread

talking about how much progress we're making. said he talked to an NBA GM who said bz was one of the best minds in basketball. progress is a process. et cetera blah et cetera.

you can dry that out and put it on your lawn

Didn't these announcers say the same things last year about Bz??? Well Man has the mind and tact of Goebbels...

Here. We go again. Same sport. Same coach. Same result. Failed. Buzz is so bad. Hope everyone is ready for controversy

We won't win more than 4 games in the ACC playing defense like that. That was some of the worst perimeter defense I have ever seen. 78 points at home to Colgate? Woof.

Are we official Cavity Patrol members now?

1112_cavity-creeps.jpg

We are Cavity Creeps

What a turnaround! This team would have given up last year, but they showed a lot of heart in beating this underrated Colgate team.

Well, we did make adjustments at half. And when we went down 8 the guys seem to kick it into a different gear (thankfully). Devin, CMM, Travis, Williams are good players and Moto has the potential to become quite good. Jones and 'Tree are good role players. The freshman is decent for a lowly regarded recruit.

While I am not convinced that the record will demonstrate improvement, this team could become strong. It is really too bad that Williams can only play 1 season. He is obviously a cool, confident player.

Excuse me, I'm trying to get my mind right. GO DEACS!!!!!

Geez some of you are tiresome. We won. Sluggish first game, especially with a total lack of fan support. Including some who root against us to pursue their own agenda. We have the worst fan base in the country. Sadly.

Geez some of you are tiresome. We won. Sluggish first game, especially with a total lack of fan support. Including some who root against us to pursue their own agenda. We have the worst fan base in the country. Sadly.

Yeah, there is no other school's message board in the country that would sound exactly like this one (if not worse) if they had to put up with what we have.

Bzz post game

- Thank you to all the fans
- Guys showed a lot of grit
- Devin a man inside
- CMM put us on his back
- We were not going to lose this
- Travis made some timely shots
- Only turned the ball over 5 times
- Need to step up the defense, getting beat off the dribble and not guarding the line
- Gritty performance
- You can look at a lot of things, but we won
- We got to work on our defense
- We are going to use our depth, keep fresh bodies out there
- Everybody contributed. Andre played 3 min and got 3 rbs
- Cody really responded in a great way, with 33 minutes
- 7 rebounds 4 assists and 1 to
- Minds have to be on VMI, they shoot a lot of 3's

So much this. GO DEACS!!!!!!

Back