• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

OFFICIAL Pit mafia rankings thread

Did you rank Gouda #1 because he protected mafia for 3 rounds or because he piled on a civ who he knew wasn't around and didn't recognize who else was in the pile and stated no reasoning for the vote?

I just like the way his dick tastes.

5/25: Redwing - College Sports
6/1: Parlay - Better Call Saul
6/8: Off week for theme game
6/15: Ryala - IASIP
6/22: Off week for theme game
6/29: GAT - Conquest of a New World
7/6: Off week for a theme game (July 4th)
7/13: Townie - Some cool-ass spy stuff
7/20: BYM - Survivor

at this rate if i keep playing i'll be out of the top 25 by next week, shit

Aw man I see I fell 10 spots off nonny’s board. New rivalry starting!!!!
You did - but to be honest, a lot of that was other people moving up. I also had to reassess overall given how often you've been lynched or getting caught up day 1.

You played pretty well this past game, though.

hey switch me up i'm not doing the spy game i'm gonna do nic cage mafia

I've figured out my* idea with the known deck of 52 roles / each player gets RNG'd two cards to choose one / discards are public for each player.

However, Imma struggle to commit to be able to mod on specific dates a month or two from now. I'd consider taking a spot in the queue if people are ok with me moving things around the week before - could that be accommodated?

*someone else on the internet's

I've figured out my* idea with the known deck of 52 roles / each player gets RNG'd two cards to choose one / discards are public for each player.

However, Imma struggle to commit to be able to mod on specific dates a month or two from now. I'd consider taking a spot in the queue if people are ok with me moving things around the week before - could that be accommodated?

My college sports game has kind of morphed into something that would be better for a large game, which I currently don't have in signups. Not sure if you can turn it around that quickly, though.

What civ? You? That was the worst claim from an experienced player ever lol

You voted for me long before I claimed. Long before I even showed up. No reason given. In fact, long after I said I would be around. Aren't you the guy that warns people off running up ryala in the am because he might now be there?

My college sports game has kind of morphed into something that would be better for a large game, which I currently don't have in signups. Not sure if you can turn it around that quickly, though.

It's almost finished, but next week is gonna be tough for me workwise. Thanks for the offer, though.

I'd be willing to move back a week or 2 if that works. Not sure how everyone else feels.

Back