• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

OFFICIAL Pit mafia rankings thread

If I don’t get all of your #1 ranks this week for securing the bag, you’re all dead to me

You voted for me long before I claimed. Long before I even showed up. No reason given. In fact, long after I said I would be around. Aren't you the guy that warns people off running up ryala in the am because he might now be there?

Yeah nothing wrong with rando votes. I didn't switch because you soft claimed waaaaaaaaaaaay before the deadline and then when it was too late to switch without potentially outting a useful special

Yeah nothing wrong with rando votes. I didn't switch because you soft claimed waaaaaaaaaaaay before the deadline and then when it was too late to switch without potentially outting a useful special

I'm just gonna say you are better than that play. I'm enjoying the butthurt from you and nonny.

There are no concrete rules when it comes to claims. I'm not gonna show my hand just because you or someone else wants to see it.

can we agree there should be no bumping old threads nor talking game in this one while a game is live?

can we agree there should be no bumping old threads nor talking game in this one while a game is live?

If you are looking for something where everyone agrees, it's that you make for a terribad innocent child. :cam:

parlay is like two rungs below mako but 7 rungs above anyone else in the mafia funny rankings

parlay is like two rungs below mako but 7 rungs above anyone else in the mafia funny rankings

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Gooner again"

I'm not sure what bag you secured but this post will definitely get you consideration. Underserving and certainly overstated but flattery will get you everywhere.

Mafia Results: Week of 5/17/20

There were two games on the docket this week.

The theme game this week was run by BYM and GM, and was based on the extensive music catalog of Rush. There were some additional mechanics in play for this game which resulted in many players being one or two shot specials. Mafia was 5 players (Eagles, Townie, Ryala, DV7, and Deacsfan27). The civs were comprised of the band members (Gouda, Redwing, and timdunk) and albums created by the band. The civs were fairly dominant in this game, with only two mislynches and a 7-1 endgame. Eagles did make it all the way to D5 before finally being lynched by a combination of poor logic, good observations, and a side of "Why is he still alive?" Mako played another solid game as civ gunsmith, though he did play Russian roulette by giving his gun to JTP. JTP hit civ Knight with the vig, stretching the civ vig count to 0-fer the past month. He did cash in with a good investigation power, however. Townie was the final mafia alive, and he went down on D7, as there were just too few questions remaining for him to survive. It was overall a well run game, but I don't think succeeded in making people delve into Rush's discography, which was probably the ultimate goal (I am listening to Permanent Waves while writing this, at least). Civ MVP goes to JTP for power usage or Gouda. Townie gets Mafia MVP for hanging in until the end. There were no AAs in this game.

The second game was a shorty run by Tejas with an interesting premise. Instead of standard investigation roles, there was a growing mason chat that could potentially be added to every night. At least, that was the idea, until the neighborhood manager died on N2. The mafia of GM, PH, and SD3 won this game with only GM getting lynched in the process. JMan AA'd for no-showing.

Weekly Stats:

Game 1 RoleGame 1 ResultGame 1 W/LGame 2 RoleGame 2 ResultGame 2 W/L
BYMMODn/a
DaCivMafia Hit N2Wn/a
Deacsfan27Mafia StrongmanLynched D3LCivLynched D1L
DV7Mafia VigLynched D1LCivEndgameL
EaglesMafia SilencerLynched D5Lossn/a
GATCiv SpecialMafia Hit N1WCivEndgameL
GoalieMomMODMafiaLynched D3W
GoudaCiv AngelEndgameWCivMafia Hit N3L
HoopheadCiv 2-shot CopMafia Hit N3Wn/a
JManCiv TargetEndgameWCivAA'd N2L
JTPCiv SpecialMafia Hit N6WCiv Neighborhood ManagerMafia Hit N2L
KnightCiv ImmuneCiv Vig hit N6WCivLynched D2L
MakoCiv GunsmithEndgameWn/a
NonnyCiv ?EndgameWn/a
NumbersCiv HunterEndgameWn/a
ParlayCiv RBLynched D2Wn/a
PHn/aMafiaEndgameW
RedwingCiv WatcherEndgameWn/a
RommyCiv SpecialMafia Hit N4WCivEndgameL
RyalaMafia GFLynched D6Ln/a
SD3Civ DeadtalkerEndgameWMafiaEndgameW
Tejasn/aMOD
timdunkCiv TrackerLynched D4Wn/a
ToogsCiv SpecialMafia Hit N5WCivLynched D4L
TownieMafiaLynched D7LCiv AngelMafia Hit N1L

Last edited:
There were two games on the docket this week.

The theme game this week was run by BYM and GM, and was based on the extensive music catalog of Rush. There were some additional mechanics in play for this game which resulted in many players being one or two shot specials. Mafia was 5 players (Eagles, Townie, Ryala, DV7, and Deacsfan27). The civs were comprised of the band members (Gouda, Redwing, and timdunk) and albums created by the band. The civs were fairly dominant in this game, with only two mislynches and a 7-1 endgame. Eagles did make it all the way to D5 before finally being lynched by a combination of poor logic, good observations, and a side of "Why is he still alive?" Mako played another solid game as civ gunsmith, though he did play Russian roulette by giving his gun to JTP. JTP hit civ Knight with the vig, stretching the civ vig count to 0-fer the past month. He did cash in with a good investigation power, however. Townie was the final mafia alive, and he went down on D7, as there were just too few questions remaining for him to survive. It was overall a well run game, but I don't think succeeded in making people delve into Rush's discography, which was probably the ultimate goal (I am listening to Permanent Waves while writing this, at least). Civ MVP goes to JTP for power usage or Gouda. Townie gets Mafia MVP for hanging in until the end. There were no AAs in this game.

The second game was a shorty run by Tejas with an interesting premise. Instead of standard investigation roles, there was a growing mason chat that could potentially be added to every night. At least, that was the idea, until the neighborhood manager died on N2. The mafia of GM, PH, and SD3 won this game with only GM getting lynched in the process. JMan AA'd for no-showing.

Weekly Stats:

Game 1 RoleGame 1 ResultGame 1 W/LGame 2 RoleGame 2 ResultGame 2 W/L
BYMMODn/a
DaCivMafia Hit N2Wn/a
Deacsfan27Mafia StrongmanLynched D3LCivLynched D1L
DV7Mafia VigLynched D1LCivEndgameL
EaglesMafia SilencerLynched D5Lossn/a
GATCiv SpecialMafia Hit N1WCivEndgameL
GoalieMomMODMafiaLynched D3W
GoudaCiv AngelEndgameWCivMafia Hit N3L
HoopheadCiv 2-shot CopMafia Hit N3Wn/a
JManCiv TargetEndgameWCivAA'd N2L
JTPCiv SpecialMafia Hit N6WCiv Neighborhood ManagerMafia Hit N2L
KnightCiv ImmuneCiv Vig hit N6WCivLynched D2L
MakoCiv GunsmithEndgameWn/a
NonnyCiv ?EndgameWn/a
NumbersCiv HunterEndgameWn/a
ParlayCiv RBLynched D2Wn/a
PHn/aMafiaEndgameW
RedwingCiv WatcherEndgameWn/a
RommyCiv SpecialMafia Hit N4WCivEndgameL
RyalaMafia GFLynched D6Ln/a
SD3Civ DeadtalkerEndgameWMafiaEndgameW
Tejasn/aMOD
timdunkCiv TrackerLynched D4Wn/a
ToogsCiv SpecialMafia Hit N5WCivLynched D4L
TownieMafiaLynched D7LCiv AngelMafia Hit N1L

Civ mvp goes to you for sure

talking about an ongoing game in this thread (even if you’re dead) basically should earn you the policy lynch for the next two games.

Might be a good idea for people that have already died to not post in here during games too. No no material to respond/comment on that way

I think we should all register fake names and play a game under fake aliases and you are AA'd if you reveal your true identity. Im guessing it would take less than 1 day to figure everyone out. Still.

I think we should all register fake names and play a game under fake aliases and you are AA'd if you reveal your true identity. Im guessing it would take less than 1 day to figure everyone out. Still.

Yeah this is a cool idea. Would be interesting to see who would try to post like others or play their normal game

Back