• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

OFFICIAL professional wrestling thread

Solid event. Didn’t advance Mania storylines as much as I thought it might. Feels like a night one Rhodes/Rollins v Rock/Roman at mania is likely

Thought the win by McIntyre made it a Drew/Rollins match for Mania.

If youre watching revolution, you’re seeing me a lot.

My kid has a pink Acclaimed shirt on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If youre watching revolution, you’re seeing me a lot.

My kid has a pink Acclaimed shirt on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hope you didn't get hit with any shrapnel during the main event (not sure how close you were, only caught recaps).

Hope you didn't get hit with any shrapnel during the main event (not sure how close you were, only caught recaps).
Through those recaps I learned that JR and Tony Schiavone are on the announce team for AEW. That’s mind blowing to me hearing both their voices.

Nah, other side. Looks like some people on the other side would've caught some glass powder, but it's "safe" glass, so anyone who didn't land on top of it were fine. I didn't see any medics help in the crowd, just Darby.

I'm in this pic with my son, FYI.

Revolution.jpeg

Through those recaps I learned that JR and Tony Schiavone are on the announce team for AEW. That’s mind blowing to me hearing both their voices.
Tony, Taz and Excalibur are the announce team. JR is brought in for main events. Some of his comments (especially during women's matches) can be problematic.

E: The Saturday show has Kevin Kelly (who might be MAGA) and Nigel McGuinness, who's a treasure.

Last edited:
Given JR's health problems and his penchant for being a crotchety old man, he often doesn't have the energy he once did unless it is a match he really likes.

Tony is fine, but Taz/Excalibur might be my favorite two man booth ever, even over Gorilla/Ventura.

Given JR's health problems and his penchant for being a crotchety old man, he often doesn't have the energy he once did unless it is a match he really likes.

Tony is fine, but Taz/Excalibur might be my favorite two man booth ever, even over Gorilla/Ventura.
Agree with Good Opinion Jones here.

I lost it last week when Taz was talking crap about 2nd generation wrestlers.

Tony is a boot licking bastard.

Mick Foley put my ass in this seat.

And yes, I was at the AEW Revolution PPV and it was awesome.

Was really good to see Mercedes Mone on TV last night. A a WWE guy would have loved to see Sasha Banks back, but regardless...great to see her on the screen!

Was really good to see Mercedes Mone on TV last night. A a WWE guy would have loved to see Sasha Banks back, but regardless...great to see her on the screen!

And yeah, they were spotted at the show. Not in their expert disguises.

I'm glad that without VKM around, the wrestlers feel free to support their friend.

Is Big E still hurt? Has there been any update as to whether he will be able to wrestle again. New Day was one of my kid’s favorites when we were watching.

Back