• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

OFFICIAL professional wrestling thread

Jade seems like a good person and is an amazing physical specimin.

I hope she’s gotten better as a wrestler though.

General Rumble thoughts:
WWE rosters are so stacked. Gone are the days where they need to fill spots with legends or comedy acts. Guys like Gargano, Gable, Ciampa can’t even get a spot in a 30 man rumble.

Sign me up for Bianca vs Jade right damn now.

Loved the way they ended Paul v Owens. Creative and a story well told.

With Cody winning…I think that Rock vs Roman for the Head of the Table will be in 2025 and will be a stand alone $44.99 type PPV on Netflix. And they will get all the money they want for it.

Crowd was hot…always some lulls in these matches but the crowd was in it all the way.

Also thought it was a good rumble, although predictable

Last edited:
There was a ladders/chairs/tables women’s match playing yesterday at the churros place, and my girls have watched wrestling nonstop since then. They only want to watch the girls wrestle though, and they’re obsessed with Asuka.

There was a ladders/chairs/tables women’s match playing yesterday at the churros place, and my girls have watched wrestling nonstop since then. They only want to watch the girls wrestle though, and they’re obsessed with Asuka.
WWE’s women’s division is really good right now. Asuka and Kairi Sane as tag champs are a ton of fun

Seriously man, this is a real bad look. Not sure why you feel the need to defend a reprehensible billionaire asshole by blaming the victim, but it is shitty whether you are being serious or just trolling.
So he is guilty already? Not a good look to determine guilt already.

This comes up all the time, public opinion and reputation has fuck all to do with court of law. All the time someone trouts out the innocent until proven guilty, I thought this was America line. Sure worry about that when you sit on a jury in court and chain of custody, technicalities, and million dollar high profile lawyers come into play. Outside of that you have exhibit A that shows someone is a piece of shit on top of B, C, and D and it all adds up to they are an awful person.

I have no idea about the legal parts of this. But I read all 67 pages of the complaint. It includes text messages from both Vince and the alleged victim.

I can’t fathom anything that could Come out that would exonerate him.

I’m willing to let it run thru the courts before I pass judgement. Isn’t that the way it’s supposed to be? I imagine he is an ass but it still needs to play out.

Mt. Olive, some of don't need lawyers to tell us who is and isn't a piece of shit.

I’m willing to let it run thru the courts before I pass judgement. Isn’t that the way it’s supposed to be? I imagine he is an ass but it still needs to play out.
No. The government is supposed let it run through the courts before passing judgment. And it doesn't even work that way given how many people are killed, brutalized, and imprisoned well before a legal process starts.

Mt. Olive, some of don't need lawyers to tell us who is and isn't a piece of shit.

I agreed that he is probably an ass but you have to agree that he deserves his time in court. Right?

Why? Society is free to make their own conclusions based off the current evidence presented.

Back