• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

OFFICIAL professional wrestling thread

I agree with the people saying that there is no reasonable chance that The Rock dethrones Reigns. He's not going to be around consistently enough to hold the title. It's a fun skit, but it doesn't end in The Rock being the champ and it undercuts the Cody Rhodes/Reigns rivalry....UNLESS...they set up a triple threat match for Wrestlemania.
i disagree. the whole point of the Cody story is that it is hard times...getting screwed over and over. truly getting Dusty'd.
The Rock doesn't have to win the title.... the match with Roman can just be for the Tribal Chief mantle. That leaves a little mystery as to who may win. And if Roman wins...and THEN Cody goes over Roman at some point...that makes Cody's win over Roman that much bigger, makes the story that much better. Let this shit cook...play the real long game and let this really build. I don't need Cody to get the belt anytime soon. Let Roman carry this thing another year

WWE RAW to be on Netflix for the next decade starting in January 2025.

Seems significant, for a number of reasons.

Rock was just on ESPN first take, and certainly didn’t shy away/deny a Rock vs Roman wrestlemania.

kinda bullshit if you took money to keep quiet

A LOT of money, seemingly. But it sounds like she only got $1mil of the $3mil she was owed.

Regardless, it is more evidence of how much of a scumbag Vince is (as if there were any doubt).

got behind the paywall and yeah that sure is graphic! Dildos named after WWE superstars being the highlight.

not named but in the filing described as "a world-famous athlete and former UFC Heavyweight Champion with whom WWE was actively trying to sign to a new contract"

Welcome to the party Brock!!!

Just gross. And that’s part of why I won’t watch WWE.

Back