• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

OFFICIAL professional wrestling thread

The mouthbreathers calmed down but the first 15 minutes were rough. Straight out of the costanza just try me out of the movie theater scene as to where these guys wanted to stick those kenzo sticks

Watching a grown man try to manage a urinal while wearing a fake WWE championship belt is a scene as well

I didn’t really like the war games thing. I don’t like the action from everywhere, I like the story telling. The miz match was great. Crowd was into it. A believable near fall. I Meh’d out the last few mins of the men’s match after Orton returned and took a piss. Caught the very end

The cage just obstructed the view the whole time in exchange for one spot per match

I didn’t really like the war games thing. I don’t like the action from everywhere, I like the story telling. The miz match was great. Crowd was into it. A believable near fall. I Meh’d out the last few mins of the men’s match after Orton returned and took a piss. Caught the very end

The cage just obstructed the view the whole time in exchange for one spot per match
I would think it’s a tough live experience with the cage. Makes sense

Yah my seats were in the corner too so just a giant metal corner in the field of view the whole time. Sat significantly further back due to the price point. But better for my short wife who can’t see over anyone standing up

I mean they really only used the cage as a prop to throw people off which doesn’t look that painful and is something we’ve seen now for decades.

Maybe if ya line the cage with tacks mick foley style

My wife thinks I’m much more handsome than Randy Orton. God bless her

Man. Seth v Punk at Mania is gonna be fire
Meltzer is reporting it’s a work… if so, it seems like a work with a lot of truth in it.

Im leaning towards a work. Seth Rollins is one of the most professional dudes in the industry. Cant see him allowing himself to lose his shit like that in front of fans

On smackdown after the show when the fans started chanting CM Punk Rollins reacted dismissively while in the ring. And news reports were they didn’t even know until the day of survivor series

On smackdown after the show when the fans started chanting CM Punk Rollins reacted dismissively while in the ring. And news reports were they didn’t even know until the day of survivor series
Yeah heard the same. If Rollins knew at all prior to Punk coming out, then he was playing it up.

I thought i read that Charlotte Flair got released? Was that just clickbait?

Back