• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Queen Elizabeth Death Thread (Political)

I dunno, the Kardashians are growing on me and Megan Markle can go fuck herself

Case in point, there is an Oscar winning movie about Queen Elizabeth's father overcoming his stutter while other people fought Nazis. It's the most perverse form of celebrity worship.
True, but Colin Firth was pretty great in that movie. Also, I think there’s been a one or two films about the people fighting Nazis as well.

Freddie Mercury is the only QUEEN I acknowledge ! ! #RIP

You're the first I've heard this from - why?
There was a huge online smear campaign against her from the usual toxic masculine racist places that made it mainstream.

oh yeah - I've seen the racist, incel backlash, but have not heard it from an actual person, so was wondering what Palma's reasons were (assuming no troll)

oh yeah - I've seen the racist, incel backlash, but have not heard it from an actual person, so was wondering what Palma's reasons were (assuming no troll)
Prince Harry was the people's prince and she took him from the Royal Family, and thus the people.

Prince Harry was the people's prince and she took him from the Royal Family, and thus the people.

LOL. He loved who he wanted and bailed on the BS from his family.

What happened to Harry and Megan is pretty typical for interracial couples even the idea that she “stole him” from her family because they couldn’t handle her race.

Wow. That's excellent.

You can just post the Twitter link now. You don’t have to use the tweet code.

Back