• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Russian Election Interference Thread

Yeah bust all of them I don't care which side they're on.

On trump not enforcing sanctions, I don't get why these GOP guys are such pussies. Trump is the slowest witted one of them all. They can't con him better than he is conning them? Jesus

it's almost like the US has a Russia problem

Yeah bust all of them I don't care which side they're on.

On trump not enforcing sanctions, I don't get why these GOP guys are such pussies. Trump is the slowest witted one of them all. They can't con him better than he is conning them? Jesus

This. If any politician is colluding with or being bankrolled by foreign interests especially to win elections, bust them.

If we can all agree on that, let's sanction the Russians.

Conservatives on here: "Russia is fake news, accept the results of the election commielibs."

Liberals: "Seems like we have a Russia problem."

Conservatives: "OOOOOOOPPPPSSSSS look there are ties from Democrats to Russia - that's the real conspiracy."

Liberals: "Yes, it seems like we have a Russia problem."

What happened to fake news guys?!

It's as if we have posters who only care about winning elections and they don't care how they do it. #goteam

It's as if we have posters who only care about winning elections and they don't care how they do it. #goteam

Well, their party is essentially the party of fear and lies. Lies that too easily are swallowed whole or simply ignored by the base. Good governance is totally irrelevant, in fact has become impossible because of the lies apparently necessary for the GOP to grasp and hold power.

maybe the Clinton Foundation could help him out

logo-2-update1.png

Back