• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Russian Election Interference Thread

Because those lies are why the fbi started thi whole thing

Yours side is fucked and until I get banned I’ll never let you forget

Obama is a dirty crook

LOL.

So is the dossier fake news or is it real and funded by the opposition? It’s hard to keep track of when so called fake news magically becomes real in the eyes of the conservative morons these days

moonz must have a 2 inch penis. I have never seen such an insecure little twit in all my life.

Moonz if you've been paying even an iota of attention to the real news (instead of sitting in your echo chamber) you would know that most people suspected the dossier was financed by one of Trumps primary challengers and then by Clinton. Then the FBI continued with the investigation once it became bigger than politics (i.e. a legit national security threat) and when the campaign finally ended.

Opposition research is a shady part of politics but it's also very legal provided you go through the proper channels.

Conspiring with Russian intelligence to tip an election is not oppo research ("if that's what you say it is..I love it!" - Don Jr)

And quite honestly the research did the country a solid since Trump sorely lacks in the financial transparency department.

Carry on.

Last edited:
Moonz if you've been paying even an iota of attention to the real news (instead of sitting in your echo chamber) you would know that most people suspected the dossier was financed by one of Trumps primary challengers and then by Clinton. Then the FBI continued with the investigation once it became bigger than politics (i.e. a legit national security threat) and when the campaign finally ended.

Opposition research is a shady part of politics but it's also very legal provided you go through the proper channels.

Conspiring with Russian intelligence to tip an election is not oppo research ("if that's what you say it is..I love it!" - Don Jr)

And quite honestly the research did the country a solid since Trump sorely lacks in the financial transparency department.

Carry on.

and that's exactly what Hillary and the Democrats did: conspire with Russian intelligence to try to tip an election by spreading disinformation

congrats Newengland you've finally found your Russia conspiracy

happy now?

and that's exactly what Hillary and the Democrats did: conspire with Russian intelligence to try to tip an election by spreading disinformation

happy now?

What disinformation? What Russian intelligence did they conspire with?

happy now?

This reminds me of the time Statefan kicked and screamed for seven years for an investigation that culminated in nothing. Three hours later, a State player was declared ineligible.

Life sends subtle but unmistakable messages.

Answer the question, sailor.

What specific disinformation are you talking about?

What? The swampy bullshittery and abuse of power of Trump’s Washington?

Probably.

Back