• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Russian Election Interference Thread

"How can you trust this Jesus Christ when he hangs around with a prostitute and a tax collector? Did you see the video of him washing the feet of his so-called disciples who are actually his corrupt deep state cronies? With Barabbas, we know he has a past but he tells it like it is."

"Jesus. He's not a savior. He's a 'savior' because he was captured. I like my saviors who weren't captured, okay?"

[tells people to go watch Sean Hannity's movie, rubes still think he is a Christian]

Last edited:
Honest question, do you think if we held another election in Nov (next month) trump would beat Hillary again?

That's a pretty interesting question on many levels. I'd be curious to see how it tracked over the course of his Presidency as well.

Well, I think they'll see how wrong they are. But it's not as much their fault as it is of the pernicious liars that have led them to such conclusions.

It's hilarious, almost. Black poverty? Just get your shit together folks and get an education and don't have kids outside of marriage. Expect no policy to help you. White poverty (loss of jobs to cheaper labor elsewhere, etc.)? BLAME the government! Tear it down! There's no hope for you to find a way in the world apart from xenophobia and destructively protectionist international politics somehow combined with unfettered capitalism domestically.

/endjhmd

And it all makes sense now. This flurry of Clinton/Russia hysteria over the past few weeks is all about priming the public for firing Mueller. This will backfire spectacularly.

Here is Romney’s predictions on Russia in the 2012 debates. Called them our biggest GeoPloitical foe, not one mention of cyberwarfare and even down played the security risk of Russia. So there you go GOP apologists. Even the great Romney miscalculated the threat posed by Russia just 4 years before the the 2016 election.

And it all makes sense now. This flurry of Clinton/Russia hysteria over the past few weeks is all about priming the public for firing Mueller. This will backfire spectacularly.

+1 They're already prepping for something to rationalize not impeaching Trump.

So what is the Hillary collusion argument?

Republicans paid a US company for oppo research. The company commissioned a former British spy to prepare a dossier. That company also had a Russian client. After the primary, Hillary and the DNC hired that company to continue the oppo research. The dossier was completed sometime before the election. A few news outlets got wind of the dossier; however, the contents of the dossier were not released before the election, meaning millions of dollars of oppo research went unused. One outlet released some details of the dossier after the election.

What am I missing?

Probably it was not used before the election as details weren't able to be verified. Potentially indicating some honor and integrity.

Republicans paid a US company for oppo research. The company commissioned a former British spy to prepare a dossier. That company also had a Russian client. After the primary, Hillary and the DNC hired that company to continue the oppo research. The dossier was completed sometime before the election. A few news outlets got wind of the dossier; however, the contents of the dossier were not released before the election, meaning millions of dollars of oppo research went unused. One outlet released some details of the dossier after the election.

What am I missing?

It's a whole lot of throwing shit against a wall.

Russian Hillary the DNC [fake] news

What am I missing?

I've removed the unnecessary words from your post and added one in you forgot. that should clear things up hopefully.

What am I missing?

Spot on. Hillary worked with a Brit via a third party transaction to gather oppo research on Trump Russian connections. Also Uranium!!!!11!!

meanwhile, King Trump doing whatever he wants to stop investigations into himself and crush his political (non) rivals

Back