• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Russian Election Interference Thread

"But Pence insisted that the media has been negligent in its coverage of the campaign, paying too much attention to allegations of sexual assault against Trump and not enough to the “avalanche” of information from the WikiLeaks emails."

Same old story.

Looks like Pence was either blatantly lying or was way out of the loop in his campaign.

Do Trump supporters care that the entire Trump team lied directly to their faces about the campaign's relationship with Russia?

Here's a thought experiment: Swap in ISIS or Iran for Russia in all of these stories. How would you react?

Do Trump supporters care that the entire Trump team lied directly to their faces about the campaign's relationship with Russia?

Here's a thought experiment: Swap in ISIS or Iran for Russia in all of these stories. How would you react?

No. They think it's fake news.

Pretty sure ISIS preys on teenage girls too. They'd switch on ISIS like they did on Putin.

I'd suggest a different experiment that would be a little easier for conservatives to imagine: swap Hillary (or any of her surrogates) in for Trump (or any of his surrogates) in all of these stories. How would you react?

I'd suggest a different experiment that would be a little easier for conservatives to imagine: swap Hillary (or any of her surrogates) in for Trump (or any of his surrogates) in all of these stories. How would you react?

I'd honestly be like "Well, I was hoping she wasn't this corrupt, but I'm not totally shocked. I wish we would have run a better candidate. Maybe it's time to get her out and give Tim Kaine a chance." In 0 worlds would I just be sitting back and denying that Hillary and the DNC was capable of all this.

This is a very good point. Trump doesn't really use email and usually has someone print them off for him.

This is a very good point. Trump doesn't really use email and usually has someone print them off for him.

She's gonna to wind up dead or pardoned.

Back