• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Russian Election Interference Thread

Honestly that looks worse for the NRA and Republicans than Torshin himself. He seems like an NRA fanboy.

He posts a lot on Twitter. Way more than I post here. That’s nuts.

So Putin really is Trump's handler?

Another day and deeper into the bullshit Russian Collusion.

A John Brennan and James Clapper production - and covering for the real story for which we have real evidence..that the Clinton campaign paid and colluded with foreign agents in an attempt to sabatoge a Presidential election.

It’s all on Ed Butowsky’s audio recording of Pulitzer Prize winner Seymour Hersch. Hersch,a long form investigative journalist whose career over the last 40 years is unparalleled in American journalism.

A John Brennan and James Clapper production - and covering for the real story for which we have real evidence..that the Clinton campaign paid and colluded with foreign agents in an attempt to sabatoge a Presidential election.

It’s all on Ed Butowsky’s audio recording of Pulitzer Prize winner Seymour Hersch. Hersch,a long form investigative journalist whose career over the last 40 years is unparalleled in American journalism.

Go back to analyzing prospects, you like trump, are in over your head.

Ole Lec - Not relevant to this thread, but I was genuinely curious. Why were you absent from the boards for so long? Feels like you took all of 2017 off.

Ole Lec - Not relevant to this thread, but I was genuinely curious. Why were you absent from the boards for so long? Feels like you took all of 2017 off.

Just became disinterested in the hacks out here who play at being intellectuals.

I also knew that until Clawson’s 4th season (based on his past) it would be a constant scrap with the turd hurlers

Before we continue with the story, let’s unpack Hersh’s part in this. Contacted by The Nation via e-mail, Hersh affirmed that he didn’t know that Butowsky had recorded the call, for which both the text and audio have been made available. Interviewed by NPR for its story, he admitted talking to Butowsky. “I hear gossip,” Hersh told NPR’s David Folkenflik. “[Butowsky] took two and two and made forty-five out of it.” Indeed, Butowsky, focused on coming up with an alternate explanation for the release of the DNC e-mails, and did go a lot further. But Hersh appears to have provided Butowsky (and by extension, Zimmerman and Wheeler) with unsupported claims about an FBI report on Rich—coming from a single unnamed source, from documents that Hersh admits he didn’t see but only heard about—that concluded that Rich was involved with WikiLeaks. As Caitlin Johnstone, writing for Medium, notes, “Hersh owes the world an explanation for his Seth Rich comments.”In an August 8 interview with Folkenflik, Hersh provided a partial explanation. Reported Folkenflik: “Hersh now says he was fishing for information from Butowsky. ‘I did not talk to anybody at the FBI—not about this,’ Hersh tells NPR. ‘Nothing is certain until it’s proved. And I didn’t publish any story on this.’” But that hardly explains his lengthy comments in the recorded call.
[h=4][/h]
In his response to The Nation, Hersh was reluctant to revisit the episode. “I’d rather bay at the moon than say anything more about someone like Butowsky,” Hersh wrote in his e-mail. Pressed to explain his comments, however, he said, “What I write and what I say to someone…are different animals,” adding, “I did not write about the issue at the time.” Butowsky, he said, “used the tape to push a story that he wanted to believe.”

LEC,

unnedickated and his ilk wouldn't know Seymour Hersch from Seymour Hiney

[FONT=&]Before we continue with the story, let’s unpack Hersh’s part in this. Contacted by The Nation via e-mail, Hersh affirmed that he didn’t know that Butowsky had recorded the call, for which both the text and audio have been made available. Interviewed by NPR for its story, he admitted talking to Butowsky. “I hear gossip,” Hersh told NPR’s David Folkenflik. “[Butowsky] took two and two and made forty-five out of it.” Indeed, Butowsky, focused on coming up with an alternate explanation for the release of the DNC e-mails, and did go a lot further. But Hersh appears to have provided Butowsky (and by extension, Zimmerman and Wheeler) with unsupported claims about an FBI report on Rich—coming from a single unnamed source, from documents that Hersh admits he didn’t see but only heard about—that concluded that Rich was involved with WikiLeaks. As Caitlin Johnstone, writing for Medium, notes, “Hersh owes the world an explanation for his Seth Rich comments.”[/FONT][FONT=&]In an August 8 interview with Folkenflik, Hersh provided a partial explanation. Reported Folkenflik: “Hersh now says he was fishing for information from Butowsky. ‘I did not talk to anybody at the FBI—not about this,’ Hersh tells NPR. ‘Nothing is certain until it’s proved. And I didn’t publish any story on this.’” But that hardly explains his lengthy comments in the recorded call. [/FONT]
[FONT=&][h=4][/h][/FONT]
[FONT=&]In his response to The Nation, Hersh was reluctant to revisit the episode. “I’d rather bay at the moon than say anything more about someone like Butowsky,” Hersh wrote in his e-mail. Pressed to explain his comments, however, he said, “What I write and what I say to someone…are different animals,” adding, “I did not write about the issue at the time.” Butowsky, he said, “used the tape to push a story that he wanted to believe.”[/FONT]

So like the chicken-Shit you are, you opted not to listen to Hersch on tape and instead read an article from the Nation.

Fucking Douche

The Frank Olsen case..watch the biopic and Seymour Hersch understandably gets cold feet and begins to backtrack on the story of Olsen’s death. A story he knows and has told before but today the reality has set in..in the form of Fear.

Wormwood.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frank_Olson

Back