• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Russian Election Interference Thread

What a load of shit. Obama State Dept allocated over $100 million to fight cyber-terror and spent exactly zero

Everybody knows the hack was an inside job - the VIPS know it, Assange knows it, Kim Dotcom knows it, Hersch knows it, and Seth Rich’s father knows it.

What a load of shit. Obama State Dept allocated over $100 million to fight cyber-terror and spent exactly zero

Everybody knows the hack was an inside job - the VIPS know it, Assange knows it, Kim Dotcom knows it, Hersch knows it, and Seth Rich’s father knows it.
Alex Jones too!!!!

You're a pretty disgusting individual.

Click his name, view profile, add to ignore list on the left side of the screen

Is there a way to put people on ignore? This board has become unreadable since Lectro showed up.

this board has become unreadable before Lectro, but he has exacerbated the issue. the amount of stupid on this board has definitely risen.

this board has become unreadable before Lectro, but he has exacerbated the issue. the amount of stupid on this board has definitely risen.

Spoken like a true Millenial shit-Hat who lacks even the smallest smidge of common sense.

Democrats are the most God Awful cretins.. Dumb as Ass and proud of it

Is there a way to put people on ignore? This board has become unreadable since Lectro showed up.

12427.jpg

Spoken like a true Millenial shit-Hat who lacks even the smallest smidge of common sense.

Democrats are the most God Awful cretins.. Dumb as Ass and proud of it

sorry, not a Millennial and not a Democrat either (voted Rep / Libertarian / Dem equal times). I am just smart enough to see that you continuous post unintelligible drivel about BS conspiracies or Far-Right opinion pieces (thinking that they are real). You need to step back and dislodge your head for the GOP colon...look at it like your retirement fund, you have to diversify your information intake (and not take Fox at it's word, or CNN). otherwise you sound as imbecilic, myopic and curmudgeonly as you do now.

Loopy lectro believes single source gossip over corroborated multi source stories backed with hard evidence.

I just find it weird that BS4L disappears from the politics board, and BKF comes back. Then BKF disappears, and now Lectro is back. None of this helps my anxiety over my theory that 95% of these boards are just Moonz parodies. :tinfoilhat:

I just find it weird that BS4L disappears from the politics board, and BKF comes back. Then BKF disappears, and now Lectro is back. None of this helps my anxiety over my theory that 95% of these boards are just Moonz parodies. :tinfoilhat:

my kingdom for a Moderator

I think Lectro is doing a bang up job. He makes Moonz and that wannabe Palma look like amateurs.

Back