• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Russian Election Interference Thread

I think Lectro is doing a bang up job. He makes Moonz and that wannabe Palma look like amateurs.

You are a grave disappointment and have none of Keith Moon’s essential anti-establishment gusto.

You are nothing more than a mainstream corporate whore and a projection of an empty ad campaign. Go suck Lester Holt’s nuts at NBC or maybe snuggle a Stephanopolous.

I just find it weird that BS4L disappears from the politics board, and BKF comes back. Then BKF disappears, and now Lectro is back. None of this helps my anxiety over my theory that 95% of these boards are just Moonz parodies. :tinfoilhat:

That would certainly help explain why we still have a lot of posters during horrible basketball seasons. If he's behind RChill and CharlotteDeac, he deserves an award.

That would certainly help explain why we still have a lot of posters during horrible basketball seasons. If he's behind RChill and CharlotteDeac, he deserves an award.

No BKF, BS4L, and Lectro arn't moonz parodies. They are just one deranged poster with split personality disorder, the longer time goes by the more they just start turning into the same personality entirely.

Democratic corruption dwarfs all other misdeeds in American politics. Lousiest group of human beings and their constituents are not merely ignorant but are malevolent self-loathsome spawn

I've figured it out. Lectro is trying to tell us what he actually thinks, but is being held hostage by the alt-right. If you substitute in Republican wherever he uses Democrat, his posts make so much more sense.

Lectro, blink twice if you're in Milwaukee.

And more obstruction from the House GOP clown caucus.

No way, who on the house committee would ever feed info to White House allies?

Just a hunch but probably the California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo alum

You are a grave disappointment and have none of Keith Moon’s essential anti-establishment gusto.

You are nothing more than a mainstream corporate whore and a projection of an empty ad campaign. Go suck Lester Holt’s nuts at NBC or maybe snuggle a Stephanopolous.

This is what I'm talking about. Top ten poster

Back