• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Russian Election Interference Thread

Here’s the company they keep - among NSA whistleblowers and Veteran Intelligence (VIPS)

4]

Shawn Carpenter
Bogdan Dzakovic
Sibel Edmonds
Daniel Ellsberg
Melvin Goodman
Daniel M. Hirsch
Karen Kwiatkowski
Donald Bussey
Michael Levine
David MacMichael
Ray McGovern
Michael Springmann
Russ Tice
Jane Turner
Robert Wright, Jr.

These are the Intelligence officers and Whistleblowers who back “Forensicator” and Adam Carter’s analysis with their own corroborating analysis.

Here, VIPS from 2003 when you would have approved:

Again, from WIKIPEDIA

“VIPS followed up with ten further memos throughout 2003 and early 2004, "assessing what the Bush Administration knew about Iraq before, during, and after the war, and how that intelligence has been used–and misused."[3] In May 2003, The New York Times columnist Nicholas D. Kristof said that widespread outrage among intelligence professionals had led to the establishment of VIPS.[4] After the CIA chief weapons inspector David Kay in 2004 announced no stockpiles of weapons of mass destruction could be found in Iraq, Michael W. Robbins opined in the magazine Mother Jones that VIPS "produced some of the most credible, and critical, analyses of the Bush Administration's handling of intelligence data in the run-up to the March 2003 invasion of Iraq."[3]

Cont.

“In December 2016, VIPS released a memorandum criticizing allegations of Russian interference in the 2016 United States elections as "evidence-free". The memorandum asserted that the 2016 Democratic National Committee email leak was the result of an internal leak and not a Russian hack.[10]”

Of course, the same Leftwing hacks who used the VIPS when it was convenient cooked up bullshit techno-jargon to “smear and debunk” the VIPS findings when those findings did not dovetail with their political leaning.

*****The VIPS, Carter and Forensicator have extensive web and print exchanges where they systematically unravel the counter-claims. The counter claims seem plausible until the experts who literally created the NSA systems calmly and thoroughly rebut, what at first glance, appear as legitimate questions of means and methods.

I, for one, believe The Forensicator over the entirety of the FBI, NSA, etc.

Yea right. But in my argument I have the guys who invented the software the NSA used you intentional moron.

They are ALL NSA and FBI superstars turned whistleblowers — at what risk, professional cost and to what end would they choose to do it? All to be shot by weak people like yourself.

“In December 2016, VIPS released a memorandum criticizing allegations of Russian interference in the 2016 United States elections as "evidence-free". The memorandum asserted that the 2016 Democratic National Committee email leak was the result of an internal leak and not a Russian hack.[10]”

Lectro, just because you post more words and more obscure references and names doesn't mean it's any more true.

Lectro, just because you post more words and more obscure references and names doesn't mean it's any more true.

It's a solid strategy, though. Lectro and this Forensicator person are actually pretty similar in this regard. To anyone who has more than passing knowledge regarding the topics about which they bloviate, or spends even a little bit of time researching their claims, it becomes obvious they are full of shit. But at first glance, it certainly seems more authoritative.

Last edited:
another opinion

trumpshills sweating bullets

kWgpK_s-200x150.gif

Does anybody actually read the drivel that lectro posts?

no but i like how he separates multi part posts with "Cont." as if there is one coherent thought to follow

I read the cut and pasted in the original article
I definitely read his original rambling thoughts

They are often hilarious

You just need to speak lectro

LECTROONZ-4-EVA!!!

I read the cut and pasted in the original article
I definitely read his original rambling thoughts

They are often hilarious

You just need to speak lectro

LECTROONZ-4-EVA!!!

Hilarious??? Likeminded think alike, I guess.

Sad !

Back