• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Russian Election Interference Thread

Please provide sources of people on here mocking Romney whilst also simultaneously engaging in the behavior you have listed above. Thank you in advance.

It's simply ridiculous to discredit what is occurring now from the media and how folks are reacting to the White House now simply because you believe they were the same people who "mocked Romney". It's just so full of straw, man. Not to mention just lazy from an intellectual level.

To say: "Well B can't be true because the folks who believe B also believe A," while not providing any evidence at all for folks actually believing A is just bad form. This doesn't even get into the notion that even if people did believe A, it doesn't make B any less true because those same folks believe it.

Do better.

Gonna call you Scarecrow from now on bud.

By way of easiest example, the President of the United States. Please make this challenging. The #28 university must be inconsolable.

I think the Clinton's should have been more careful with speaking fees during the time that HRC was secretary of state.

Here's a question for you. Do you honestly believe the bullshit insinuation that you continue to make while omitting tons of material facts that the Clinton's sold out US interests for a $500K speaking fee, when they can generate similar types of income from variety of speaking fees and book deals that they have been in demand for regardless of their current political position?

Its hard for me to take your demands for honesty seriously when you are one of the most intellectually dishonest (either that or incredibly stupid, and I don't think you are stupid) people on this board. You repeat some talking points like the yahoo rubes I see on facebook.

How's the Clinton Foundation / Clinton Global Initiative doing these days? Firm financial footing, I'm sure..

How many times do people on here have to say that they do not care what happens to ordinary citizen Hillary Clinton and that she should be held responsible politically, fiscally, and legally for what she and Bill have done that's illegal before people stop bringing her up as the softest of soft defenses for the current sitting President of the United States and "leader of the free world"?

At least somebody's lawyer is working.

How's the Clinton Foundation / Clinton Global Initiative doing these days? Firm financial footing, I'm sure..

Because of crazy RWers, CGI is being put out of business and millions of people's lives are being harmed. The lies and brainwashing people like Beatrix believed is not borne out by the facts:

https://www.charitynavigator.org/index.cfm?bay=search.summary&orgid=16680

Score
(out of 100) Rating
Overall Score & Rating 94.74
Financial 97.50
Accountability & Transparency 93.00

Charity Navigator is the platinum standard of rating charity efficacy.

But the brainwashed (like Beatrix) would rather believe lies than those who actually these organizations for a living. Fuck the millions of people CGI helped every year! Faux News says they are bad.

Private practice in Russia doesn't mean the same thing private practice does in America. There was a great story on NPR about how in order to reach a certain level of influence or once you reach a certain professional point you have to be dealing with the Kremlin to get much done especially in the way of policy goals

At least somebody's lawyer is working.

Is this the beginning of every administration higher up trying to save his/her own ass and blame it all on the others?

How many times do people on here have to say that they do not care what happens to ordinary citizen Hillary Clinton and that she should be held responsible politically, fiscally, and legally for what she and Bill have done that's illegal before people stop bringing her up as the softest of soft defenses for the current sitting President of the United States and "leader of the free world"?

Hey man.. I'm not bright enough to follow long sentences.. but I didn't bring up Ms. Clinton.. I was addressing ChrisL's commentary on Bill and Hillary and US interests.. by noting a real world example of how Bill and Hillary handle US interests... don't kill the messenger, friend.

Because of crazy RWers, CGI is being put out of business and millions of people's lives are being harmed. The lies and brainwashing people like Beatrix believed is not borne out by the facts:

https://www.charitynavigator.org/index.cfm?bay=search.summary&orgid=16680

Score
(out of 100) Rating
Overall Score & Rating 94.74
Financial 97.50
Accountability & Transparency 93.00

Charity Navigator is the platinum standard of rating charity efficacy.

But the brainwashed (like Beatrix) would rather believe lies than those who actually these organizations for a living. Fuck the millions of people CGI helped every year! Faux News says they are bad.

ha ha... what does my being brainwashed by the WSJ (get it straight.. I don't watch Fox) have to do with all the various entities -- domestic *AND* non-domestic -- that pulled their pledges to CGI after Ms. Clinton lost the election? CGI died because access was cut off when Ms. Clinton went home -- no play, no pay.

As long as we're chatting, can I get a ruling on you asserting anyone is brainwashed?

This is going to be more cutthroat than the early seasons of Survivor.

LOL. I can see Steve Bannon as Richard Hatch picking the young attractive people off one by one.

Ronald TrumpDonald is going to sacrifice his underlings in alphabetical order, Sean style. DJTJr is first, then Eric, then Jared, then Kellyanne, etc.

Ivanka starts with an I, which is the same letter that "immunity" starts with, so Ivanka is safe.

Ronald TrumpDonald is going to sacrifice his underlings in alphabetical order, Sean style. DJTJr is first, then Eric, then Jared, then Kellyanne, etc.

Ivanka starts with an I, which is the same letter that "immunity" starts with, so Ivanka is safe.

He already started with Tiffany.

Back