• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Russian Election Interference Thread

ha ha... what does my being brainwashed by the WSJ (get it straight.. I don't watch Fox) have to do with all the various entities -- domestic *AND* non-domestic -- that pulled their pledges to CGI after Ms. Clinton lost the election? CGI died because access was cut off when Ms. Clinton went home -- no play, no pay.

As long as we're chatting, can I get a ruling on you asserting anyone is brainwashed?

Do you have any real evidence of this other than right wing propaganda rags? Donation information is publicly available for years when the 990 is filed.

As indicated, the announcement that the CGI was being restructured occurred 2 months before the election, so you have been suckered by right wing spin.

Last edited:
It's not about hating Dershowitz. He is willfully ignoring federal election laws which Donnie, Jr., broke.

Do you have any real evidence of this other than right wing propaganda rags? Donation information is publicly available for years when the 990 is filed.

As indicated, the announcement that the CGI was being restructured occurred 2 months before the election, so you have been suckered by right wing spin.

From Bloomberg.. I'm interpreting "CGI ends run" as CGI ends run:

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-09-19/clinton-global-initiative-ends-run-with-some-of-shine-worn-off

In addition to Bloomberg, I can cite the NYT as well.. another infamous right wing propaganda rag....

Why are more posts about The Clintons and their allegedly nefarious activities on this thread than there about about Russian interference in the 2016 election?

Why are more posts about The Clintons and their allegedly nefarious activities on this thread than there about about Russian interference in the 2016 election?

Well of course you know the answer...deflect deflect deflect.

I can't speak for the other posters, but my post was a response to one of your guys trying to hang a halo on the Clintons wrt their handling of US interests.. it was an easy shot, so I took it... sue me...

As for Trump.. let him burn... my vote for Gorsuch is already locked in.. so the mob can have at the President..

Did you see the date on that article September 19th 2016? That was two months before the election when it looked highly likely the Clinton was going to be the next president of the United States
For the life of me I can't figure out how somebody can draw the connection that this was due to the fact that Clinton lost the election two months later and no longer had access to power for her pay to play scheme disguised as a worldwide philanthropic Foundation

Last edited:
I can't speak for the other posters, but my post was a response to one of your guys trying to hang a halo on the Clintons wrt their handling of US interests.. it was an easy shot, so I took it... sue me...

As for Trump.. let him burn... my vote for Gorsuch is already locked in.. so the mob can have at the President..

Just curious- do you think the Garland delay was Constitutionally justified?

Let's keep talking about the Clintons. It is really important stuff...Mean while this happened a few weeks ago on capital hill, dire predictions of Russian hacking for 2018 and 2020.

https://www.c-span.org/video/?43012...-told-21-states-targeted-russia-2016-election

(That is a 6 hour video so here is a summary article: https://www.thenation.com/article/a...th-cyber-espionage-and-gop-voter-suppression/)

And, now we have evidence that the Trump campaign excitedly met with Russian operatives to try and take advantage of this cyber attack on American Elections, in addition to a long list of suspicious meetings and lies from Trump campaign staff and now cabinet members. But yeah, lets look into Clinton's speaking fees and the status of the CGI.

Did you see the date on that article September 19th 2016? That was two months before the election when it looked highly likely the Clinton was going to be the next president of the United States
For the life of me I can't figure out how somebody can draw the connection that this was due to the fact that Clinton lost the election two months later and no longer had access to power for her pay to play scheme disguised as a worldwide philanthropic Foundation

the conclusions I drew was that she sold access as SecState.. *shrug* .. maybe they're bright enough to not sell access when she's pres.. i dunno...

hey friend, what's the left wing narrative on why they closed it down? all of god's work that they were doing was finished?

the conclusions I drew was that she sold access as SecState.. *shrug* .. maybe they're bright enough to not sell access when she's pres.. i dunno...

hey friend, what's the left wing narrative on why they closed it down? all of god's work that they were doing was finished?

I think they closed the CGI down because they were worried about the perception with her being President.

I think the idea of selling access in exchange for a donation to a Charitable foundation is pretty funny anyway. They don't have access to that money.

Last edited:
Charles-Krauthammer-on-Fox-News-with-Martha-MacCallum.png

"‘Pathetic’: Fox’s Krauthammer shreds conservatives for pretending Trump Jr wasn’t colluding with Russians"

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/07/pat...nding-trump-jr-wasnt-colluding-with-russians/

Back