• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Russian Election Interference Thread

Your turn: Not why she lost. True?

Probably correct. And completely irrelevant.

Your turn. What the Trump Campaign did or did not do should not be measured by either a) its effect on the outcome (or lack thereof) or b) what the Clinton Campaign did or did not do.

This isn't your candidate. It should be easy to be objective about the actions being discussed.

Probably correct. And completely irrelevant.

Your turn. What the Trump Campaign did or did not do should not be measured by either a) its effect on the outcome (or lack thereof) or b) what the Clinton Campaign did or did not do.

This isn't your candidate. It should be easy to be objective about the actions being discussed.
A) of course
B) yes, but credibility matters. If you turned a blind eye to the Clinton shenanigans, I am allowed to wonder whether you actually care about shenanigans.

Back to you: the Dems got trucked again last November. If the response is vaginas hats and the suspicion the other guy's kid might be a communist sympathizer, they are going to lose again. Whose fault will it be next time?

Last edited:
Yes, because the primary concern here is that "the other guy's kid might be a communist sympathizer." :bowrofl:

At least you're getting a littler more humor in your troll attempts and strawmen arguments there Scarecrow.

Has anyone considered that Barack Obama hacked Goldstone's email and sent that message to Jr. knowing that the Russian attorney just wanted to chat about adoption? Obama playing 6D chess?

A) of course
B) yes, but credibility matters. If you turned a blind eye to the Clinton shenanigans, I am allowed to wonder whether you actually care about shenanigans.

Back to you: the Dems got trucked again last November. If the response is vaginas hats and the suspicion the other guy's kid might be a communist sympathizer, they are going to lose again. Whose fault will it be next time?

B) False equivalency, but you actually know that. Again, we are talking about meeting to obtain information about a political opponent from a foreign enemy. Something that should be verboten no matter who does it. But if it makes you feel better, I will be happy to allow full investigations into both the Trump Campaign and the Clinton Campaign (or Trump and Clinton individually). Let's put them under oath!

The pubs spent years questioning the legitimacy of President Obama, a completely false premise. For that bullshit, they (and the leader of that charge) was rewarded with the Presidency. For doing nothing more than demonizing the former President and democrats in general (during the middle of the worst financial crisis since the Great Depression) 'pubs were rewarded with legislative control at the state and federal level.

I'm not thinking its going to take a new Contract with America for the county to sour on republican leadership in the next 2-4 years. The best the D's can do would be to shut up and let your party try to [sic] lead.

Ambassador McFaul has been told that the Russian lawyer was at his hearing at the behest of Rep. Rohrbacher. This thing could very well have tentacles throughout the GOP.

0cb4c72e848d67ec54a6499ea604e7e7.jpg

A) of course

I'm sure you know this, but these are oligarchs, not commies.

B) False equivalency, but you actually know that. Again, we are talking about meeting to obtain information about a political opponent from a foreign enemy. Something that should be verboten no matter who does it. But if it makes you feel better, I will be happy to allow full investigations into both the Trump Campaign and the Clinton Campaign (or Trump and Clinton individually). Let's put them under oath!

The pubs spent years questioning the legitimacy of President Obama, a completely false premise. For that bullshit, they (and the leader of that charge) was rewarded with the Presidency. For doing nothing more than demonizing the former President and democrats in general (during the middle of the worst financial crisis since the Great Depression) 'pubs were rewarded with legislative control at the state and federal level.

I'm not thinking its going to take a new Contract with America for the county to sour on republican leadership in the next 2-4 years. The best the D's can do would be to shut up and let your party try to [sic] lead.

So your answer is "It's not going to happen, don't worry about it." Okay, fine. For your sake, I hope your predictive powers for next time are better than last time. I suppose I will get my answer then. My guess is it will be some version of your gang getting cheated again. That always seems to happen.

Just curious- do you think the Garland delay was Constitutionally justified?

I run a company. I can't spell 'law', but if pressed I'd defer to SCOTUS. Have they ruled on the delay? If not, why not?

I think they closed the CGI down because they were worried about the perception with her being President.

I think the idea of selling access in exchange for a donation to a Charitable foundation is pretty funny anyway. They don't have access to that money.

so good faith question.. where do funds for administrative overhead come from (staffed by friends / family / associates / plus let's not forget travel)? they do an annual bake sale or what?

so good faith question.. where do funds for administrative overhead come from (staffed by friends / family / associates / plus let's not forget travel)? they do an annual bake sale or what?

They were in the business of selling influence. Inventory is a little low these days.

Except the problem is she didn't do it. The people who supposedly "bought" access were a Crown Prince of a country where we have a major military base and a Nobel Laureate who we supported.

our friend Chris believes they closed it ... despite having nothing to hide ... due to the potential perception they had something to hide... i guess they were influenced by the right wing propaganda rags.

why do you believe they closed it? they raked in tons of pledges.. actually collected some.. they were doing God's work around the planet.. everything was clean as a whistle ... yet they fucking shot it in the head. why? why turn their backs on us like that?

So your answer is "It's not going to happen, don't worry about it." Okay, fine. For your sake, I hope your predictive powers for next time are better than last time. I suppose I will get my answer then. My guess is it will be some version of your gang getting cheated again. That always seems to happen.

What change did the pubs make between 2008 and 2010? I'll hang up and listen.

What change did the pubs make between 2008 and 2010? I'll hang up and listen.

They did exactly what the Dems should be doing. Simmering down and letting incompetent leadership fail. It worked.

Here's a good faith answer. According to Charity Navigator (the go to people about charity numbers), the Clinton Foundation spent less than 7% on overhead (this number also includes money spent to raise money). CN has a target of 33% for overhead and fundraising costs.

They closed it because of the constant lies of the right and the tens of millions spent to destroy it.

Beatrix and his brainwashed buddies should be very proud of themselves at all the harm they have done to millions of people because of their blind hatred of everything Clinton.

Tell the millions of people the Clinton Foundation provided malaria netting for the Clintons are horrible people.

Tell the million plus people who got life-saving HIV/AIDS drugs from the Clinton Foundation how terrible the Clintons are.

Tell the millions of kids who got to go to school the same.

Tell multitudes of women who got microloans to create their own businesses to support their families how terrible the Clintons are.

If any organization was the target the right made of Clintons, the best thing to do would be to close. Beatrix loves the lies as long as hurts Clintons. Fuck the millions of people they helped every year. Beatrix got his pound of flesh.

Back