• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Shorty's Appreciation Thread

I will say the first time I ordered a beer in Shortys and the lady asked me what size I wanted

Confused the hell out of me. I just said ma'am, get me a beer

I will say the first time I ordered a beer in Shortys and the lady asked me what size I wanted

Confused the hell out of me. I just said ma'am, get me a beer

lol I haven't been to Shorty's yet.

I'm not sure what I would answer that question with either....large???

A friend of mine was drinking a beer at Shorty's before class. His teacher saw him and told him he was not welcome at class that afternoon.

It really is hard to believe Wake serves alcohol on campus. Shorty's is one high profile DUI away from going dry. I certainly hope it doesn't happen.

I'm surprised ILDeac isn't here yet, since he said he'd join for the footy thread alone. Has no one given him the heads up?

Also, we need to stress to Texas that this isn't a BzzOut board in any way, that's probably his hold up, and might be a lot of other people's too, considering our list of mods. ;)

I'm surprised ILDeac isn't here yet, since he said he'd join for the footy thread alone. Has no one given him the heads up?

Also, we need to stress to Texas that this isn't a BzzOut board in any way, that's probably his hold up, and might be a lot of other people's too, considering our list of mods. ;)

It should be pretty apparent to anyone that comes and looks. There are a multitude of opinions, not just one prevailing buzzout movement.

I'll PM ILDeac right now. My favorite footy poster (no offense to others)

A friend of mine was drinking a beer at Shorty's before class. His teacher saw him and told him he was not welcome at class that afternoon.

It really is hard to believe Wake serves alcohol on campus. Shorty's is one high profile DUI away from going dry. I certainly hope it doesn't happen.

that's ridiculous. did he go to class anyway?

I would have chugged my beer in front of that prof and ordered another one. What a jackass.

I PMed ILDeac telling him that this was a PL thread board.

Guess that teacher has never been to England. The land of the 6AM alcohol license.

Back