• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Shorty's Appreciation Thread

I'd just like to say that the new Shorty's is <<<<<< Original shorty's in Old WF

Truth. I really need to get back there soon.

However, new Shortys is definitely better than old/new Shortys. I've been a few times this semester and it's been pretty full. The service is pretty slow but I'm not usually in a rush if I go there.

I love when a thread gets resurrected from the first couple weeks of this board and I don't realize it right away. Makes me laugh every time.

TexasDeac10 as anti-OGB? Hah.

I love when a thread gets resurrected from the first couple weeks of this board and I don't realize it right away. Makes me laugh every time.

:laugh: so many posts now

Yea, every so often you just gotta go to the last page and see what's worth saving from falling off

Do threads actually 'fall-off' here? I guess they must at some point.

I'm late to this thread, but Shorty's was such an awesome addition to campus. That and the library renovation were the two things the school nailed when I was there. Too bad they kinda messed up the rest of Benson (looks like an airport food court now), but Thursday/Friday afternoons on the Shorty's patio after class in the spring were AMAZING.

Mmmm Shorty's. Can we appreciate old Shorty's too?

Bder/numbnuts/df27/friends - we need to plan an Old Campus trip sooon!

Makin' me want a hot dog AWAR. Obviously the fake looking red ones are the best.

The new Shorty's is great. It's easily one of the greatest changes/improvements on campus in my last 6 years.

The Wake Forest Shorty's is also great...how can you beat this?

Shortys.jpg

This is going to be mean but I promise it hurts me just as much as it hurts you...

IMGP0315.jpg

hahaha. attracted to the same threads. how cute.

Back