• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official thread about the movie you just saw

Oldboy was recently re-released in theaters for about a week. Was quite enjoyable on the big screen.

Origin- amazing movie. Not just good, more than great, amazing.

Finally watching Barbie. I’m sure this is hot take, but while Margot Robbie deserved an Oscar nod, Ryan Gosling is the best part of the movie. If only one person deserved it from this movie, it’s him.

i watched Barbie on the plane this weekend and thought it was really great, and it's a travesty that Gerwig didn't get nominated. I thought Gosling sucked but i often find him to be a douche so that could just be personal bias

i'm still mad at gosling for la la land which is one of the most atrocious movies i've ever seen

mako's interest in having gosling play with his bhole doesn't mean the man is a good actor

Your funeral. Is there anything MOAR wrathful thank a goslingbro scorned?

Well THIS one has teeth. Watch out is all I'm saying.

mako's interest in having gosling play with his bhole doesn't mean the man is a good actor
It doesn’t detract from it either. Gerwig should’ve gotten an Oscar, but Gosling was far and away the best part of that movie. And la la land was amazing

i didn't mind la la land but that was due to emma stone's involvement.

yeah, for some reason i don't hold emma stone responsible for la la land

i think she's just better in that movie (and probably overall) than ryan gosling

Serious hot take that Gosling is not a great actor. Although I can't speak to la La Land because I couldn't make it through 10 minutes of that movie. Drive, Place Beyond the Pines, The Nice Guys, Crazy Stupid Love, Half Nelson, Lars and the Real Girl, new Blade Runner, Barbie-- Those are just the ones I've seen, but he is great in all of them.

I'm guessing crazy stupid love is mako's fav Gosling vehicle. That's peak lovable rascal with a kind heart of gold that just might eiffle tower your spouse with you. Who am I kidding, he defs would.

I should watch more Gosling movies. I really liked The Nice Guys.

First you abandon the ct. Then you denigrate Gosling. Why are you so intent on hurting me, Juice?
i never said i didn't like gosling -- i like all the movies that shoo listed (that i've seen)

i just hate la la land and I associate gosling with that more than anyone else

Back