• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official thread about the movie you just saw

yeah, i thought it was a funny spoof. Seinfeld wrote it, so you should know it was going to be silly.

yeah just said on the Netflix thread that this movie is pretty fun if you're taking it for what it is

it's definitely not an Oppenheimer version of Kellogs/Post, more like Airplane!

Who is HYPE for new Apes movie?

i was just asking my wife...who the fuck watches those movies? i mean four of them, really? who exactly do they market to?

honest questions, because i don't give a fuck about them and i liked the original (at least 1 or 2 of the 6, i think).

One of my Hs friends has organized a couple of online drafts of movies. There is a panel of judges that rate the “teams” at the end.

We are doing 80s movies currently. I was commenting about how much Hollywood has changed and I realized I’ve seen 5 movies in theaters since the start of COVID.

There's not a single dud in the new Apes trilogy and has some of the best mo-cap I've seen. Oscars for Andy Serkis please. I'm very much looking forward to the new one.

Rise made 481M, Dawn 710M and War 490M. So, whoever they're marketing to, it seems to be working. They're all significantly better than the 60s-70s series.

I didn't even realize there were Apes trilogies. I just thought they kept remaking the same stupid movie over and over again for the same group of saps to enjoy thinking each one is somehow different. Like Spiderman.

My 11 year is excited for the apes. If timing works I would totally take him.

I didn't even realize there were Apes trilogies. I just thought they kept remaking the same stupid movie over and over again for the same group of saps to enjoy thinking each one is somehow different. Like Spiderman.

This tracks.

i bet watching the OG planet of the apes in the theater when it came out without knowing anything about the ending was a pretty cool

My dog hates the apes in Planet of the Apes and the dragons on Game of Thrones.

Back