• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Trump: Dems favorability down to 31%! All time low! Sad!

In a country as big as ours, with tens of millions of foreign visitors per year, all the exchange students and international business/workers, it is inevitable that may will overstay their visas or enter illegally. You can't have a country of our size and opportunity without it happening. It's impossible to cut it all off.

We have to be realistic in these efforts and realistic regarding the people already here.

Well, some minor blogger from SF has to be the end of any discussion.

I haven't seen many calling Trump Hitler. However, Trump does want to be a a fascist dictator, who is the law not just above the law.

I haven't seen many calling Trump Hitler. However, Trump does want to be a a fascist dictator, who is the law not just above the law.

You are unbelievable. You just called the people around him brownshirts last night. You have been comparing Trump and his supporters to nazis for months.

It shows neither awaken nor Keen understands how Twitter works. If someone has millions of followers and draws tons of responses to anything the person does, you can be pushed down 1000 spaces or more in minutes. This will stop retweets of anyone other than your own personal followers as people have no interest in scrolling through tons of responses. It's also probably why he can't find his tweet on Trump's feed.

Sorry to use logic when ranting feeds your needs.

Here we go with the social media conspiracy theories again.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Chris, as I showed earlier, there are very simple, direct and logical explanations of why his retweets stopped and he couldn't find his original tweet "disappeared".

It shows neither awaken nor Keen understands how Twitter works. If someone has millions of followers and draws tons of responses to anything the person does, you can be pushed down 1000 spaces or more in minutes. This will stop retweets of anyone other than your own personal followers as people have no interest in scrolling through tons of responses. It's also probably why he can't find his tweet on Trump's feed.

Sorry to use logic when ranting feeds your needs.
Try reading the article before posting

The above reply received 27 favorites within seconds of being posted, and then all activity on it stopped. When I click on it, I see that it is not part of any thread. When people view President Trump’s original tweet, mine will not be visible, no matter how far they scroll down.

You can prove yourself correct by finding the tweet he used in the article and show that it IS on the President's thread.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Trump getting trolled.

Sorry to use logic when ranting feeds your needs

RJ, you are totally full of shit. Within a 16-minute period you have made a post with the statement that "Trump does want to be a fascist dictator"...which is nothing but your own opinion and bullshit ranting.....and a post lecturing BSF4L, accusing him of ranting rather than using logic when it feeds his needs.

You rant & rave all the fucking time, RJ. You constantly exaggerate things...posing your opinions as given facts...with ridiculous hyperbole. You make extreme statement after extreme statement....and you never preface them with an "I think" or "I believe" or "It is my opinion", etc. In your mind, if you believe something that makes it a fact....and it is never something in moderation. It always has to be the biggest & best or the worst, depending upon which side of the issue you are taking.

Back