• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Trump: Dems favorability down to 31%! All time low! Sad!

Funny how you find a problem now, but have no issue when BKF (and others) trash PH for his job or trashes Brasky for his.

Your situational morals demonstrates your hypocrisy and lack of fortitude.

Develop an actual moral code, demonstrate it consistently, and get back to me.

Brasky. LOL. Brasky started the trashing (and lying about the situation in the process).....after I went out of my way to try to help him get a job, which he said that he needed. Then, after circumstances changed in his life, he decided he didn't need a job after all....and didn't get a real job until he was about 30 years old and had drifted thru about 4 different colleges living the high life. I guess he finally has one now (he graduated from high school 13 years ago this year, so it's about time)...or is he still just student-teaching?

Last edited:
JH is a good lawyer.

If you can't handle the shit dished in your direction, maybe you shouldn't be the biggest shit-talker of everyone else on these boards.

You claim to care not a lick what people think about you here, but you whine like a little bitch about the slightest insult against you.

Look in the mirror, and follow the golden rule. Things will work out better for you.

Or don't. Just continue to be the bitch you have always been. Won't cost me any sleep.

Dude, anyone who flips out and starts posting someone's personal info because they believe they talked shit about their profession is the epitome of a butthurt bitch. Congratulations.

You accused me of doxxing someone. So who did I dox? Don't be a pussy. You made the charge, back it up. And I said bkf was wrong to post Ph's first name.

You misunderstood my post. I thought I remembered somebody trying to doxx you. If I am wrong, I apologize.

Dude, anyone who flips out and starts posting someone's personal info because they believe they talked shit about their profession is the epitome of a butthurt bitch. Congratulations.

I'm not posting personal information that is not already public knowledge. I didn't start researching who BKF was IRL He has repeatedly made it known on the boards.

But have fun being a hypocrite while making yourself feel cool by using language like "butthurt bitch."

Brasky. LOL. Brasky started the trashing (and lying about the situation in the process).....after I went out of my way to try to help him get a job, which he said that he needed. Then, after circumstances changed in his life, he decided he didn't need a job after all....and didn't get a real job until he was about 30 years old and had drifted thru about 4 different colleges living the high life. I guess he finally has one now (he graduated from high school 13 years ago this year, so it's about time)...or is he still just student-teaching?

Who gives a fuck? The fact that his life has caused you so much angst is really unbelievable. Not to mention that you have decided his particular story is emblematic of Wake students. Crazy, given, you know, that HE DIDN'T FUCKING GO TO WAKE!

Someone made a joke about lawyers that hurt my fee fees. Let me lose my shit and start posting where they live, what they do for a living, etc. Yeah, that's not nutty. Who gives a fuck if someone cracks a joke about lawyers. Are you really that sensitive. Fuck.

You misunderstood my post. I thought I remembered somebody trying to doxx you. If I am wrong, I apologize.

Damn, well reading this I feel bad for insulting you. But I bet the next post won't be nearly as nice. Let me see...

JH is a good lawyer.

If you can't handle the shit dished in your direction, maybe you shouldn't be the biggest shit-talker of everyone else on these boards.

You claim to care not a lick what people think about you here, but you whine like a little bitch about the slightest insult against you.

Look in the mirror, and follow the golden rule. Things will work out better for you.

Or don't. Just continue to be the bitch you have always been. Won't cost me any sleep.

1) I don't doubt for a second that JH is a good lawyer....or a good person. He is one of my favorite people on these boards. I probably respect him as much or more than any poster here.

2) I don't mind being insulted at all.....as long as what is being said is true. You, however, have chosen a different tactic with your insults. You repeatedly...and knowingly....post deliberately false accusations about the nature of what I do. And as I said, you do it purely out of spite to try to get a reaction. You know that what you are posting is false.....which makes you a very dishonest person. Dishonestly is not a good trait to have, as an attorney (if that is what you are) or in any other professions.

I'm not posting personal information that is not already public knowledge. I didn't start researching who BKF was IRL He has repeatedly made it known on the boards.

But have fun being a hypocrite while making yourself feel cool by using language like "butthurt bitch."

Okay, this is also sensible. I wish you would reconsider your position but apologize for the insults. I didn't like being accused of doxing someone, which I would never deliberately do.

Someone made a joke about lawyers that hurt my fee fees. Let me lose my shit and start posting where they live, what they do for a living, etc. Yeah, that's not nutty. Who gives a fuck if someone cracks a joke about lawyers. Are you really that sensitive. Fuck.

I appreciate how, now that we live in President Trump's American, @alternativefacts carry the day. What you posted is just not accurate. But have a nice Saturday night anyways.

1) I don't doubt for a second that JH is a good lawyer....or a good person. He is one of my favorite people on these boards. I probably respect him as much or more than any poster here.

2) I don't mind being insulted at all.....as long as what is being said is true. You, however, have chosen a different tactic with your insults. You repeatedly...and knowingly....post deliberately false accusations about the nature of what I do. And as I said, you do it purely out of spite to try to get a reaction. You know that what you are posting is false.....which makes you a very dishonest person. Dishonestly is not a good trait to have, as an attorney (if that is what you are) or in any other professions.

You should take that message to heart. Believe me, I learned everything I needed about misrepresenting others' lives and occupations from reading your posts.

Sig, I was a dick. But it was in response to me thinking you were accusing me of doxing someone. Still, I apologize for being a dick. But I wish people would stop posting bkf's info on the board. I know it's been posted a ton already, but you know he doesn't like it, yet still do it.

Sig, I was a dick. But it was in response to me thinking you were accusing me of doxing someone. Still, I apologize for being a dick. But I wish people would stop posting bkf's info on the board. I know it's been posted a ton already, but you know he doesn't like it, yet still do it.

The minute bkf stops talking shit about PH, Brasky, or the dwarves' respective professions, I'll be happy to stop. As I said, I have always had a lot of respect for him. I model my posting after his (without being willing to throw my own flesh and blood under the bus to glorify Coach Knight) (or, for that matter, to think that black people in this country owe me something because of votes I have casted).

Apology noted and accepted. I know we are only weeks away from admitting that you, while wanting the best for our Country, no longer believe that President Trump is good for the country. After that, it will be all peas and carrots.

That's not Sig's problem. As I said, I don't mind anyone posting anything if it is the truth. That's not what Sig has been doing. I'm not a mortgage broker...reverse or otherwise. I don't swindle old ladies out of their money. Hell, the fixed annuities that I sell don't even have a commission charge that comes out of the client's money. And my clients have been doing repeat business with me for close to 20 years and have referred many new clients to me over those years without any solicitation on my part. Hell, I've been officially retired for more than two years and my clients still added more than three million dollars to their accounts with me last year.

That's not Sig's problem. As I said, I don't mind anyone posting anything if it is the truth. That's not what Sig has been doing. I'm not a mortgage broker...reverse or otherwise. I don't swindle old ladies out of their money. Hell, the fixed annuities that I sell don't even have a commission charge that comes out of the client's money. And my clients have been doing repeat business with me for close to 20 years and have referred many new clients to me over those years without any solicitation on my part. Hell, I've been officially retired for more than two years and my clients still added more than three million dollars to their accounts with me last year.

Its a good thing nobody talks about BKF's personal life or his profession. We might get in the way of his own posts on the topic.

BKF- do you seriously not get the juxtaposition of your bitching about my posts and your attacks on others? Are you that fucking tone-deaf and oblivious?

Its a good thing nobody talks about BKF's personal life or his profession. We might get in the way of his own posts on the topic.

BKF- do you seriously not get the juxtaposition of your bitching about my posts and your attacks on others? Are you that fucking tone-deaf and oblivious?

I'm just correcting your lies, Sig. And I will ask again, whose life have I misrepresented?

Back