• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Trump: Dems favorability down to 31%! All time low! Sad!

true, spicer is pretty insufferable but the guy is paid to carry Trump's bucket of urine.

assad breaks the one (previously) sacrosanct rule of war, for the third(?) time now. obama failed to act and it appears Trump once again fails an opportunity to distinguish himself.

Trump doesn't want to be outdone by Assad.

Partial Transcript: Trump’s Interview With The Times

HABERMAN: You talk to Democrats privately that will admit —

TRUMP: I do.

HABERMAN: But do they admit to you that they don’t actually have a huge objection to Gorsuch, they think that he’s probably —

TRUMP: They do. They admit that.

HABERMAN: Right. In private.

TRUMP: Elijah Cummings [a Democratic representative from Maryland] was in my office and he said, “You will go down as one of the great presidents in the history of our country.”

lolol, he is legitimately insane. Does he just make up conversations in his head?

iuielvylldtkjj32xskw.jpg

And what better way to terrify the caliphate than by sauntering around in a bulletproof vest that’s been personalized like a pair of Underoos, and then wearing it OVER a goddamn blazer? It’s a sharp look, one that says, “I’d like to make a war, but I’d also like a mint julep.”

Link

What a boring banquet hall menu for the dinner with China's president.

Back