• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Trump: Dems favorability down to 31%! All time low! Sad!

Somehow CNN and not Breitbart.

But I did learn that Trump tweeted about the pics which is just... lol.

Imagine when the dubs/cavs go and there are like 3 dudes there

Dream scenario: Cavs win, only Andrew Bogut shows up (he retweeted a pizzagate story at one point), and Trump tweets that Bogut is the Cavs MVP.

"Ten times Trump asked [German chancellor Angela Merkel] if he could negotiate a trade deal with Germany. Every time she replied, 'You can’t do a trade deal with Germany, only the EU,'" the official said. They continued: "On the eleventh refusal, Trump finally got the message, 'Oh, we’ll do a deal with Europe then.'" Merkel reportedly told her cabinet members that Trump had "very basic misunderstandings" on the "fundamentals" of the EU and trade.

"Ten times Trump asked [German chancellor Angela Merkel] if he could negotiate a trade deal with Germany. Every time she replied, 'You can’t do a trade deal with Germany, only the EU,'" the official said. They continued: "On the eleventh refusal, Trump finally got the message, 'Oh, we’ll do a deal with Europe then.'" Merkel reportedly told her cabinet members that Trump had "very basic misunderstandings" on the "fundamentals" of the EU and trade.

He has these basic misunderstandings of fundamentals of almost everything

He's finding out on the job that everything he and his rubes assumed he could do is not possible.

And it got a little awkward when Trump congratulated Army Sgt. 1st Class Alvaro Barrientos for earning the honor. As Mediaite writes, “it’s not appropriate to ‘congratulate’ a recipient of this type of award for almost getting killed.”

Said Trump before he pinned the Purple Heart, given to those who are wounded or killed in the line of duty, on Barrientos’s shirt, “I heard about this and I wanted to do it myself. Congratulations on behalf of Melania, myself, and the entire nation. Tremendous job.”

Here’s the video in which you can see Barrientos’s eyes blink when Trump says, “Congratulations,” though he also appears to thank Trump for the well wishes. Trump also kisses Barrientos’s wife on two occasions during the brief ceremony. Somehow, things appear to get even more awkward during the photo opp.

You learn these things often by reading words.

Rubio was on Meet the Press saying people shouldn't criticize Trump for governing based on the reality of the situation. Chuck Todd missed the opportunity to explain that people are criticizing Trump for not knowing that reality and campaigning based on easily debunked myths in order to appeal to ignorant voters.

Rubio was on Meet the Press saying people shouldn't criticize Trump for governing based on the reality of the situation. Chuck Todd missed the opportunity to explain that people are criticizing Trump for not knowing that reality and campaigning based on easily debunked myths in order to appeal to ignorant voters.

Then call him Little Marco to entertain the rubes.

He's finding out on the job that everything he and his rubes assumed he could do is not possible.

You really shouldn't throw dirt on the Obama legacy like that, Ph.

081105123436_14.jpg

Last edited:
The Official President Trump Thread: All other threads have #FakeTakes

I love all the credit being given to the shitbird in chief for getting a SCOTUS justice appointed in a republican congress that took unprecedented action to make sure they had a chance to get a conservative justice. It's like praising a dog for taking a shit.

Reminds me of how low his debate expectations got.

Two unprecedented actions.

you know you're doing fucking amazing when you pick Harrisburg, PA for your 100 day rally

Yeah the tax plan is a massive deficit plan and will be interesting to see republicans try to work around that. The fantasy magic math isn't going to fly with the freedom caucus.

Back