• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Trump: Dems favorability down to 31%! All time low! Sad!

Donald Trump is to completely shut down one of the government's most important data services.

The Environmental Protection Agency's Open Data Web service – which stores information on climate change, life cycle assessment, health impact analysis and environmental justice – is to have its funding removed and will no longer be in operation, according to people working on the plan. A pop-up on the site appears to confirm the shutdown, with anyone visiting the Open Data page told that the site will not be operational from Friday.

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-s...gency-government-administration-a7698736.html

It's hilarious and I thought others would find it funny, too. I don't agree with it at all, but I can understand why you think I would. I don't post enough outside of the soccer threads to know where all this shit goes.

I'm part of the Obama '08/Romney '12/Clinton '16 brigade that wasn't as big as we needed.

Gotcha. Welcome to the resistance. Cookies are to your right.

I am as patriotic as they come but this sounds a little DPRK to me. Eat a dick Donnie.

Trump proclaims May 1 as 'Loyalty Day'

President Donald Trump on Friday proclaimed May 1 as 'Loyalty Day' as a way to "recognize and reaffirm our allegiance to the principles" upon which America was built and express pride in those ideals, according to a release of the proclamation from the White House.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/04/28/trump-proclaims-may-1-as-loyalty-day.html

The Official President Trump Thread: All other threads have #FakeTakes

"He also called upon all government officials to display the flag of the United States on all government buildings and grounds on May 1."

Shouldn't the flag already be displayed on government grounds?

Last edited:

So a Supreme Court pick stolen from his predecessor that required changing the rules.

Job growth no different or even worse than his predecessor.

Something he just had to say yes to.

And a plan of which all we've see is a one page outline.

And the rubes will love it.

Back