• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Trump: Dems favorability down to 31%! All time low! Sad!

Oh brother what? There's a clear double standard, though I don't expect any of you to admit it. People are allowed to be dicks to people like me, sailor, and especially bkf on a daily basis and nothing is done to them. Everyone on this board acts like a dickhead, including you and karma. "Don't be a dick" is a horseshit rule used to target people who are unpopular/controversial. In the last few days I've been called a racist, a piece of shit, told to "fuck off" in rep, etc. It's the norm on here and I usually just accept it and move on. But when I'm a dick, now it's a problem. Having said that, the mods decide what is allowed and if they think I'm a dick who needs to tone it down so be it. I guess what I'm trying to say is, I think many of you are gigantic hypocritical pussies, who talk mad shit but get severely butthurt when it's thrown back at you (cue the "You're the one who sounds butthurt" rebuttal).

Are you suggesting you don't sound butthurt?

Man the fuck up. Its a message board. If you can't handle people saying mean shit about you, then stop posting.

I mean, you are a dick to another poster on average about once a day. Sailor is a dick in about 50% of his posts. BKF is an asshole in like 90% of his posts. Are you shocked that people are an asshole to you and them?

Are you suggesting you don't sound butthurt?

Man the fuck up. Its a message board. If you can't handle people saying mean shit about you, then stop posting.

I mean, you are a dick to another poster on average about once a day. Sailor is a dick in about 50% of his posts. BKF is an asshole in like 90% of his posts. Are you shocked that people are an asshole to you and them?

No, of course I'm not shocked. And I can handle it. Be a dick. That's fine. But the point is, others are allowed to be dicks but when I'm a dick it's a problem.

No, of course I'm not shocked. And I can handle it. Be a dick. That's fine. But the point is, others are allowed to be dicks but when I'm a dick it's a problem.

Umm, no. You have 31,658 posts. You have, to my knowledge, never been sent to ban camp. So suck it the fuck up.

Umm, no. You have 31,658 posts. You have, to my knowledge, never been sent to ban camp. So suck it the fuck up.

Well, I just got threatened with being banned for being a dick. Second or third time that's happened. There are a number of people on here who have tried to make it happen- and they've all been complete assholes to me before I ever said anything to them. At this point, it's probably just a matter of time before the mods say "Fuck it" and pull the trigger.

And yes, when it happens I know there will be no tears shed. Believe me, I realize I'm not very popular with the folks on here, I see the hate on a daily basis. And I'm fine with the hate, but the people who talk shit and then start clamoring for me to be banned when I fight back, that's bullshit.

Well, I just got threatened with being banned for being a dick. Second or third time that's happened. There are a number of people on here who have tried to make it happen- and they've all been complete assholes to me before I ever said anything to them. At this point, it's probably just a matter of time before the mods say "Fuck it" and pull the trigger.

Can we get you a cross to carry?

Would you suggest it is the "usual suspects" who are doing this?

The thing I have noticed is you never hit first. You only hit back.

But you know what, you're right. I need to "suck it up" and shut up about it. If I do get banned it'll probably just be for a few weeks and even if it's permanent, it's not a big deal.

Meh. I'd much rather read bsf than listen to the true idiots of the right like knowell, simos, thereff, or bkf. None of those folks post things with any value to them. bsf may keep his feelings a little to close to the surface, but he is out there searching the deep web so that we don't have to.

Meh. I'd much rather read bsf than listen to the true idiots of the right like knowell, simos, thereff, or bkf. None of those folks post things with any value to them. bsf may keep his feelings a little to close to the surface, but he is out there searching the deep web so that we don't have to.

Doing the jobs Americans won't do, yet the Mods want to build a wall to keep him out. Sad!

bob is a big boy and is least in need of defending. anyone who carpet bombs the boards with propaganda literally all day should steel themselves

Only weak minded people need others to agree with them all the time.

Only weak minded people need others to agree with them all the time.

TrumpDebate_CNN.gif

I don't disagree. I don't agree with bsf, pretty much ever. Jh, either. Or even ELC. Their posts, however, have value.

What do you bring to the table beside your legendary tolerance of ideas you disagree with and your unfailing conformity to left leaning ideology? There are at least 30 posters just like you. Left leaning dweebs with never an original thought who are unable to communicate without insults. You just get lost in the shuffle.

What do you bring to the table beside your legendary tolerance of ideas you disagree with and your unfailing conformity to left leaning ideology? There are at least 30 posters just like you. Left leaning dweebs with never an original thought who are unable to communicate without insults. You just get lost in the shuffle.

I'm sorry your feelings are hurt. It is sad to see such from a poster held in such high esteem for his lofty goals and steadfast principles. One who, despite his supposed libertarian values, has fallen lockstep into defending an authoritarian war monger who seeks to expand the power of the executive branch and is explicitly at odds with libertarian philosophy.

Its nice to know my tolerance of ideas I disagree with is legendary. Although, I will admit, being legendary on a message board is not exactly the equivalent of being inducted into Cooperstown or Canton (or even being a VIC card holder at Harris Teeter) in terms of prestige.

As far as my views, I have stated on numerous occasions that I would be happy if it turns out President Trump is a great President and that my particular brand of political philosophy is proven to not be what is best for the country. I would rather America succeed under conservative (but not authoritarian) principles than fail under progressive principles, should the choice be binary. In reality (a) the choice isn't binary and (b) the early returns on President Trump aren't great. But even the fairly frail olive branch I have extended far exceeds the credit you gave to President Obama in the last 8 years. I also defended President Trump's ability to fire the acting AG (which again, is one more defense of the President than you ever provided for President Obama). So score one again for my legendary tolerance of ideas with which I disagree.

If it makes you feel any better, you weren't always this dim and useless. I vaguely recall you having some good ideas when expounding on libertarian principles in years past. But then you decided to go full Trumpshill, and here we are.

Buck up, buttercup. Its only someone talking shit about you on a message board. Presumably, you know real people in real life who can provide you with validation.

oh brother

Back